The Yeti as it appears in Castle Crashers
|Statistics / Abilities|
|Other Ability||Makes player resistant to ice, and can not be frozen|
XBox 360/PS3/PC: Yeti is located in the Snow World level. At the very end of the level, before the cave with falling icicles, there is a group of huts to the right of the hill. Check behind the leftmost hut to find Yeti. If you've completed the Snow World already and you have the Xbox 360 version, the quickest way to find the Yeti is to start the Ice Castle level and walk right out of the cave. You'll emerge from the cave at the very end of the Snow World level. However, if you have the PS3 or PC version, that trick won't work and you'll have go through the entire Snow World level. This animal orb is very useful for the Frost King boss.
- The Yeti in the Behemoth's first game, Alien Hominid, was the inspiration for this animal orb.
- It was given the " Ice Invincibility" power because in Alien Hominid, it was the only steed that could sustain an unlimited amount of damage and never die.
- In the Campaign, Yeti's uses are limited, as only three levels contain ice using enemies or freezing, but he has the most use during the Frost King battle so you don't have to stop attacking the frost king if you get frozen, ultimately making the boss much easier.
- Yeti is an A rank pet..
- While using this pet Icicles do less damage.
- Although it is impossible to freeze while using this pet, you can still take damage from ice.