After breaking through a window in the Flowery Field level, you and the other Grey Knights will fall through the window and land in the middle of a wedding. The player will land safely on the cake, but the grey knights will die on contact.
- Wave 1: 5 Coneheads; 2 will be there the moment you arrive, while the other 3 move out from behind pillars when the player moves to the right.
- Wave 2: 5 Coneheads. All of them move from behind pillars.
During Waves 1-2, Tables will lie next to the pillars with food and Gold on them. Players can use these by attacking the tables in order to obtain the items.
- Wave 3: 2 Coneheads; One crashes through a window, while the other approaches from the right.
- Wave 4: 3 Coneheads; 2 crash through windows, while the other approaches from the right.
When moving to the right, the Groom and an unhappy Green Princess can be seen next to a pipe organ with cannons instead of pipes. The Groom, noticing the player, engages in fight against them while the Green Princess cheers on the player from the side.
- Main article: Groom
It is recommended that you pin the Groom with heavy attacks () as this does the most damage possible to him. Watch out for his twirling attack as it is extremely deadly. When he hops on the organ and plays you'll need to avoid the target markers on the ground. Move around and watch your feet. Also keep an eye on the evil Groom as you want to start attacking as soon as he hops back off from the organ. Again, try to pin him to the ground with heavy attacks (). He'll hop back on the organ and the next barrage of cannonballs will be a lot faster. Keep moving to avoid being hit and repeat the process until he's been defeated. Also, if you are the Ice Knight, you can spam your magic ice bullet () and keep freezing him to the left, which is a cheap way to win, but you won't take nearly as much damage as if you did the strong attack (). This will actually work for any character if their magic is high enough. Simply use the projectile magic to continually knock him down, which makes it very easy.
Once the Groom dies, the Cyclops (Widely speculated to be the Groom's father) will come out of a bathroom. Once he sees the dead Groom, he cries for the death of his 'son', then grabs him and the Green Princess, and slams through a door to get to the carriage. The Parade level then starts.
- Apple Peeler - Return to this level after acquiring the shovel. After Wave #2, (near the tables with the turkey leg and cookie) you can dig in the carpet and you will find it.
- Light Sabre - This weapon randomly drops from the Conehead enemies in this level.
There are no animal orbs to be found on this level.
- Even if all the Gray Knights died in Flowery Field, four will still fall and die at the beginning anyway.
- The Cookie along with the Ice Cream Cone, Chocolate Cake, and Whipped Cream Cake only ever appear in this level.