A player playing Vollyball
|Location||Sand Castle Roof|
The Volleyball Game is in the level Sand Castle Roof. You have to fight a few waves of Saracens until you reach the game. Once you reach the game, you will see a beach ball in the middle of the court. Hit the ball to the other side of the court and make sure it hits the ground. Repeat this until you get 10 points. If you lose, you can still do it over until you get it right. Once you beat it, you will obtain the map.
- An easy way to see where to hit the volleyball is to look at its' shadow on the ground.
- You can throw your boomarang across the line to get their attention.
- You can actually attack the players on the other side. If you do, they will run towards you but they cannot get past the center line. So far, it has not been possible to kill them doing this.
- When they hit the ball when next to the line, the saracens may hit you or even kill you if you have low health.
- The line blocks any arrows and attacks from trespassing and attacking the saracens on the other side, however, any splash magic besides that of the Necromancer's can pass the line and hit them if they are close enough. this makes it very easy as they get knocked on the ground
- It seems that if either team hits the ball on the center line, the other team gets a point.
- The boomerang can go past the line and stun the saracens.
- Note: the saracens have a beefy which has higher accuracy.
- The beefy overhits without jumping so throwing boomerangs in the air will get the job done.
- Perhaps one of the easiest characters to beat this with are the Industrialist or the Fencer since their buzzsaw magic attack is not blocked by the center line and knocks over the saracens.
- It is easier to track the volleyball shadow if you do not have any pets with you.
- If you lose, the saracens will laugh at you and the game creators will say "Fail!"