A player fighting the Big Troll at the end of the Thieves' Forest level
|Inhabitants||Gray Knights, Barbarians, King|
Fight your way through a few hordes of Thieves on your way to the right. You will eventually come to a river which you can walk across and you'll find another Animal Orb waiting for you, the Seahorse. This will allow you to move through water quickly. You'll want this, especially for the Flooded Temple level.
Follow the path to the right and you'll find yourself in some ruins. Little fuzzy black creatures, Trolls, will pop out of the ruins and attack you. Continue to the right and defeat the Trolls along the way. Watch out for their attack; they have little health but deal a large amount of damage. About halfway through is a wall that can be broken open with bombs to get the Animal Orb, a friendlier Troll. When you come to the breakable wall, run behind the pillar leaning against it. You will find the Wrapped Sword weapon.
Smash through the breakable wall. Proceed to the right and you'll come to a small camp where Thieves are fleeing to the left. Kill them if you want, but if you let them run by they turn into gold coins when they exit the screen. On the right side of the camp you will come to the outside of the Abandoned Mill where the Big Troll will come out and spit out smaller Trolls. Don't worry about the small ones, just focus on the large one. When you've defeated it, head into the Abandoned Mill on the right.
- Return to this area when you have the Cardinal orb. When you reach the owl in the tree, the Cardinal will find the boomerang in the bush. Also, after the pooing owl, you will be able to see Pipistrello for about a quarter of a second.
- Wrapped Sword - This weapon is found behind a broken pillar after fighting the Trolls.
- Meat Tenderizer - This weapon is found in a chest near the beginning of the level.
- Leafy Twig - This weapon is found in a chest right after the stone ruins.
Animal Orbs Edit
- Seahorse - This Animal Orb can be found near the river early on in the level.
- Troll - Return to the ruins when you have bombs. After fighting the Trolls in the area, you will see a wall along the back with a small hole in it and what appears to be another Troll hiding. Throw three bombs or use the Gray Knight's Projectile Attack three times to destroy this wall and free the Troll Animal Orb from its imprisonment. Note: Bombing the crack in the wall will not work. You must bomb directly in front of the Troll Animal Orb.