The Thieves' Store Shopkeeper sells you items in the Thieves' Store. The Thieves' Store shopkeeper is the second shopkeeper encountered. This is the first Store to actually have a level named after it. It is the only store to sell two of one item, that item being bombs.
The Thieves' Shopkeepers quotes are:
- "Psssst...Look here."
- "These deals won't last."
- "Tomorrow two for one."
- "Can I interest you in a new weapon?"
- "You break it, you buy it."
- "I got kids to feed!"
- "Steal of a deal."
- It is the second store to be encountered.
- It is unknown why a Thief is selling items to the player. Perhaps it is because he says, "I got kids to feed!" and he needs the money to provide for his family.
- The Thief possibly stole the items contained in his shop as they are known for stealing dropped food and gold.
- For some reason he has two areas to purchase bombs, but they are exactly the same.
|This article is a stub. You can help Castle Crashers Wiki by expanding it.|