Tall Grass Field is the Tenth Level in Castle Crashers. It should present little challenge to most players.
Go back to where the King's Boat is located and players will find an X in the sand. Dig it up to obtain the Lobster.
One of the Gray Knights is working on a catapult. Walking behind the catapult allows players to obtain the Wrench.
- Wave 1: 4 Bears. They will be lying down next to two bear tents, and will get up when the player comes near.
Next to the second tent lies a sign. Use the Horn next to the tent in order to obtain Hawkster.
- Wave 2: 4 Bears. They will approach from the right.
- Main article: Bear Boss
Focus on taking him out, as other bears (Always 3 bears) will constantly respawn until he has died. Watch out for his tornado move; wait for him to reappear then continue to beat him up. Once he has been defeated, any other Bears fighting with him will die. Before proceeding, be sure to grab Rammy.Look for the X in front of his hut. Dig there to get the Umbrella.
- Wave 3: 4 Bears; 2 Beefy, 2 regular. Players should watch for the beefy bears, as they approach by using a swinging attack as they sweep from the right side of the screen.
To the right will be two bears manning a contraption that constantly fires arrows. Move through it with your shield until you're close enough to destroy the one of the contraptions. The bears will die immediately.
- Wave 4: 3 Bears. They will approach from the left.
Climb up and onto the mountain where you'll find the Blue and Green Princesses being handed to cloaked Ice King and Cyclops. The Ice King will leave via teleportation while the Cyclops exits into the cave to the right.
- Wave 5: 2 Thieves.
Enter the cave to the right where the Pipistrello's Cave level starts.
- Hawkster - Return here once you have acquired the Horn from the Marsh level. After you defeat the first group of bears in front of the first set of huts, you'll see a little sign with the Horn symbol on it. Blow the Horn in front of the huts and the Animal Orb, will appear. Hawkster will help you out by attacking downed enemies and occasionally looting food items from them.
- Burly Bear - Return here with 2 Bombs and a Sandwich. When you get to the rock mountain after the arrow contraption, eat the sandwich to grow big and then move the rock at the left side of the mountain. It blocks a Secret Cave. Inside you'll find some Gold and the Fish. Along the back wall you'll see a crack. Bomb this crack twice to reveal another hidden area. Inside you'll find the Animal Orb, Burly Bear. It adds +2 Strength when equipped. The gold respawns every time you leave, so you can keep going in and out to get infinite Gold.
- Rammy - This Animal Orb is found after defeating the rain boss in the level. Rammy helps you out by occasionally knocking down enemies.
- Wrench - This weapon can be found behind the catapult with a Gray Knight working on it (before the first wave of Bears)
- Lobster - Return to this level after acquiring the Shovel. At the beginning of the level, in front of the King's boat there is a dig spot to unlock this weapon.
- Fish - This weapon is found in the same secret cave as the Animal Orb, Burly Bear. You can reach the weapon by returning to this level with a Sandwich. Use the Sandwich to break down the boulder after defeating the Bears on the arrow contraption (the cave is directly before the climb).
- Umbrella - Return to this level after acquiring the Shovel. This weapon is located underneath an "X" in the ground, in front of the hut with the Bear Boss.
- Club - This weapon can be randomly dropped by the Bears in the level (you must be at least level 20 to be able to equip it).
- The music that plays throughout the level is called _-=(Rage of the Champions)=-_ by MaestroRage.
- If you play as the King character (King Pack DLC XBLA/Pipistrellos' Cave PSN) the King won't walk about in the camp, although he was on the boat in the previous level.
- If you follow the Big Fish in the background all the way back to the camp, he will swim into the sand in the background.
- If the magic you're using alters character sprite colors (i.e. Fire makes character darker, Poison makes character green) on the bears, the color of their magic attacks will be similarly colored.