Stove Face's specialties include basic juggling and combo locking.
Stove Faces can be first seen trying to prevent the players from getting past them in Full Moon. A massive amount of Stove Faces are fought by the players later on, with some assistance from a couple of Iceskimos.
Stove Faces are only seen in Full Moon (25). Stove Faces wear full black armor with a six pack somewhat visible, a shield that is black with a spike appendage protruding out, and, as their name their name suggests, have a helm resembling a stove with white irises coming out of the helmet. Non-Playable Enemy Stove Faces wield the Gladiator Sword or Butcher Knife; however, Stove Faces will only wield the Butcher Knife in Castle Crashers Remastered. This is seemingly as a way to balance out the fact that the Gladiator Sword can Critical Strike the player(s) for a good chunk of damage or outright kill.
NOTE: () = Number of enemies in a location that can be fought.
Unlock Path Edit
|Gray Knight||Stove Face||N/A|
- There are a total of 25 Stove Faces to fight in both Normal Mode and Insane Mode.
- On Insane Mode, Non-Playable Stove Faces can Critical Strike for a whopping 970-999 damage with the Gladiator Sword.
- Stove Face holds the title of having the most health of all normal sized enemies. He has 400 health on Normal Mode and 4,000 health on Insane Mode.
- In Full Moon, It is actually a Beefy Stove Face throwing the rocks down the mountain as you can see it in a throwing position for a split second. The Stove Face also glitches out for a bit showing a regular Stove Face before reverting back into a Beefy.
- Stove Face is a D Rank character (D).
- Stove Face, Civilian, Open Faced Gray Knight, Peasant, and Thief are reskins of each other.
- Stove Face, Conehead, Royal Guard, Gray Knight, Civilian, Open Faced Gray Knight, Peasant, and Thief share the same exact Splash Attack, which is Arrow Rain.
- Stove Face, Conehead, Fire Demon, Necromancer, and Civilian share the same exact Shield.
- Stove Face, Conehead, and Necromancer share the same exact body besides Beefy form.
- Stove Face and Killer Beekeeper are the only playable enemies in the entire game that appear in only one level to fight in.
- Stove Face can be resurrected by the Necromancer in Lava World as a Skeleton.
- Stove Face, Fencer, Industrialist, Conehead, Royal Guard, Brute, Snakey, Ninja, Pink Knight, Saracen, Bear, Killer Beekeeper, Barbarian, Necromancer, Skeleton, Cult Minion, Thief, Civilian, Peasant, Open Faced Gray Knight, King, Blacksmith, and Hatty Hattington share the same exact Elemental Infusion, which is Armor Pierce.
- Since Stove Face's starting weapon is the Gladiator Sword, he, at Level 1, can switch to a different weapon and switch back to the Gladiator Sword.