Stove Face's specialties include basic juggling and combo locking.
Stove Faces can be first seen trying to prevent the players from getting past them in Full Moon. A massive amount of Stove Faces are fought by the players later on, with some assistance from a couple of Iceskimos.
It is assumed that Stove Faces, just like Iceskimos, serve the Ice King. This makes sense as Iceskimos don't attack the Stove Faces, or that they just have a common enemy.
Stove Faces are only seen in Full Moon (25). Stove Faces wear full black armor with a six pack somewhat visible, a shield that is black with a spike appendage protruding out, and, as their name their name suggests, have a helm resembling a stove with white irises coming out of the helmet.
NOTE: () = Number of enemies in a location that can be fought.
|Gray Knight||Stove Face||N/A|
- There are a total of 25 Stove Faces to fight in both Normal Mode and Insane Mode.
- On Insane Mode, Stove Faces can Critical Strike for a whopping 990 damage.
- Stove Face holds the title of having the most health of all normal sized enemies. He has 400 health on Normal Mode and 4,000 health on Insane Mode.
- In Full Moon, It is actually a Beefy Stove Face throwing the rocks down the mountain as you can see it in a throwing position for a split second. The Stove Face also glitches out for a bit showing a regular Stove Face before reverting back into a Beefy.
- Stove Face is a D Rank character (D).
- Stove Face, Civilian, Open Faced Gray Knight, Peasant, and Thief are reskins of each other. Civilian, Open Faced Gray Knight, and Peasant have a different looking Magic Projectile and Air Projectile however.
- Stove Face, Conehead, Royal Guard, Gray Knight, Civilian, Open Faced Gray Knight, Peasant, and Thief share the same exact Splash Attack, which is Arrow Rain.
- Stove Face, Conehead, Fire Demon, Necromancer, and Civilian share the same exact Shield.
- Stove Face, Conehead, and Necromancer share the same exact body besides Beefy form.
- Stove Face and Killer Beekeeper are the only playable enemies in the entire game that appear in only one level to fight in.