The Snow Store is the last store that becomes available to players while playing through the game (with the exception of the Insane Store, which becomes available upon completing the main story). It sells basic supplies as well as weapons, an animal orb, and other items. Unlike most stores, this store does not carry bombs.
The Snow Store is the largest store in the game, along with the Volcano Store. It offers 2 weapons, an animal orb, some basic supplies, and other items. This store has the highest prices of any store in the game, selling health potions for 18 gold and sandwiches for 20 gold. The Snow Store is unlocked after a player completes the Snow World level.
Items sold EditThe Snow Store sells five items:
- Health Potions - 18 gold
- Lance - 600 gold
- Sandwich - 20 gold
- Butcher Knife - 575 gold
- Pazzo - 750 gold
- Cattle Prod - (Insane Mode; replaces Butcher Knife) 575 gold (Remastered)
- Man Catcher - (Insane Mode; replaces Lance) 600 gold (Remastered)
- Ninja Claw - (Insane Mode; replaces Pazzo) 650 gold (Remastered)
- Bringing Pazzo to this store (or buying him) will reveal a dig spot. Dig where indicated with your shovel to dig up the Bone Leg.
- This store sells Health Potions at the highest price, costing 18 gold each.
- It also sells the Sandwiches at the highest price, costing 20 gold each.
- The music that plays in the store is Spanish Waltz by Urbanus.
- This, Church Store, and Insane Store are the only stores in the game to sell more than one weapon.
- This is the only store in the game that has 3 weapons in it; 4 weapons in the Remastered version, however.