Snakey's specialties include advanced boss slaying, knockback crowd control, basic juggling, and combo locking.
Snakey first appears after the player(s) have successfully killed every Skeleton during the Beefy Skeletons Fight, where they also quite possibly have killed the Peasants at the beginning of Marsh. They also are paired up with a Troll Mother and her Trolls during a little bit into the same level. Next, a couple of Snakeys are paired up with Fish Men to fend off against the player(s) advancing towards Medusa in Medusa's Lair. Finally, a Snakey appears as a resurrected enemy for the Necromancer in Necromancer's Room in Wizard Castle Interior.
- This character in particular seems to have a large amount of unofficial names, even though Snakey is his official name.
- Even though you encounter a horde of Snakeys in Peasant Arena, you will not unlock him.
- On Insane Mode, Snakeys can critical hit for a whopping 999 damage, but only in the Original Versions of Castle Crashers as the Snakey Staff will instead poison in the Remastered Versions.
- There's a theory that the Reptilian Clerk in Swamp Village Store is an unarmored Snakey.
- Snakey is a A Rank character (A).
- Snakey and Brute are reskins of each other, except Snakey throws a dagger instead of an acorn.
- Even though Snakey's picture is robotic and has bolts on, in the actual game he does not have these lines. Some say this was to keep the designs simple as to fit the style, even though Blacksmith has lines across his mask in the actual game.
- Snakey is a limited time only head skin in Battleblock Theater, going by the name of "Swamp Bro".
- Snakeys in Marsh seem to have a settlement as there's 2 houses in the level.
- Snakey's background portrait, player tag, and attack color is Green (#9FEF3E).
- Snakey is resurrected once by the Necromancer in Wizard Castle Interior.
- When that one snakey in a building is alerted, it resembles the Necromancer's Unamused Face.