|Starting Weapon||Skeletor Mace|
|Splash Attack||Dark Pillars|
|Magic Projectile||Dark Shot|
|Air Projectile||Dark Shot|
|Elemental Infusion||Armor Pierce|
|Magic Jump||Pillar of Darkness|
|Unlock Method||Complete the game with Red Knight|
|Health||200, 400 (Beefy)|
|Insane Health||2000, 1000 (Beefy)|
|Location|| Lava World|
Skeleton's specialties are combo locking, basic juggling, and basic boss slaying.
Skeletons first appear as resurrected enemies summoned by the Necromancer. These enemies include Brutes, Saracens, Coneheads, and Stove Faces, while also resurrecting Civilians, Peasants, and possibly, even fallen Gray Knights in Lava World. A lot of Skeletons are seen throughout Marsh, where they attack a dead Peasant among being near a massive graveyard. Also during Marsh, the Necromancer and the Evil Wizard use their powers together; Necromancer resurrecting the Skeletons and Evil Wizard turning a couple of them into Beefies.
- It appears to have dirt on its chest and its arm, probably meaning it was exhumed and brought back to life.
- Skeleton's Arrows are bones.
- All skeletons, with the exception of the first two encountered in the Marsh level and the player, are immune to Poison.
- Oddly, Skeleton draws blood when hit.
- Skeletons still have their pants and sleeves on them but no shirt, this is unknown why that is.
- Skeletons have the title as the most powerful enemies in the game in terms of melee damage output. At level 99 with a defense neutral weapon, a skeleton does 49 damage, or 499 damage on insane mode. A level 99 character has 1,066 HP, which means a 3-hit or less kill to ANY character on Insane Mode! Even with the Evil Sword! If your character is less than level 75, then it's a 2-hit or less kill.
- Skeletons are assumed to be resurrected Gray Knights. Some of these resurrected Skeletons however, vary.
- Brutes, Saracens, Coneheads, Stove Faces, Civilians, and Peasants can also be resurrected as Skeletons.
- Skeleton and Cult Minion are reskins of each other.
- If you kill the Undead Cyclops with the Skeleton, you get the Traitor achievement/trophy. This is odd, as it would seem to make more sense if you earned this achievement by defeating the Necromancer.
- Skeleton is a D Rank character (D+).
- A Skeleton is seen at the end party drinking a mug of ale, and he is sitting next to the Red Princess.
- The Skeletor Mace, Bone Leg, and Gold Skull Mace weapons all have some relation to skeletons, whether it be name or design.
- Enemy Skeletons, that as a Beefy, appear the most out of any Beefy enemy, with 4 having to be fought.