|Splash Attack||Sand Storm|
|Magic Projectile||Sand Blast|
|Air Projectile||Sand Storm|
|Elemental Infusion||Armor Pierce|
|Magic Jump||Sand Jump|
|Unlock Method||Beat the game with Royal Guard.|
|Location||Sand Castle Roof|
Saracen's specialties are combo locking, boss slaying, and ultimate juggling.
Beat the game with Royal Guard.
Saracen is in the Desert Chase, Sand Castle Interior and Sand Castle Roof levels. There is only one Saracen in the Desert Chase Level, multiple in Sand Castle Interior (including a beefy version) and the most in Sand Castle Roof with the presence of another beefy version in the volleyball game.
Saracen is possibly the most unique character in the game, with his odd splash attack and magic projectile. They're some of the most effective means of juggling, posibbly being at least twice as effective as normal juggling when the player is experienced with it. It's essencially the advanced form of mixing your magic projectile into a juggle, which is already considered an advanced technique on its own, making tornado juggling an advanced form of an advanced technique.
It takes weeks, even months to master, but if you can achieve perfection, then it's worth it in every way. Not only is it impressive to show off, but it's an effective insane mode tactic.
Keep in mind, that since Saracen is such a strategic character, like Blue Knight, Bear, Royal Guard/Conehead, Gray Knight, Blacksmith, and Necromancer. The whole lot of them are useless when the player uses them like normal characters. Each of these characters has a specific way they need to be used, and otherwise they're of no interest to you, especially if you don't personally like their method of efficient use.
- Beating the game with Saracen will not unlock any additional characters.
- You can obtain the "Traitor" Achievement by winning the Volleyball Game as Saracen.
- "Saracen" is what the Christian forces of the Middle Ages called the Egyptian Muslims under the rule of Saladin.
- Saracen and Bear are the only characters with tornado magic.
- Saracen, Bear, and Hatty Hattington are the only characters to have a dynamic magic projectile.
- The 3 Saracens and the beefy Saracen in the volleyball game cannot be killed.
- Saracen is one of the 3 playable characters to show his teeth in his portrait, the others being Fire Demon and Skeleton.
- Saracen is an A Rank character (A+).
- The appearance of Saracen seems to be based on ancient depictions of Saudi Arabian peoples. This is strange, as the level(s) they appear in seem to be heavily based on ancient and possibly present Egypt.
- The Saracen's projectile magic can only hit the Evil Wizard while in his red shield. However, the first segment of it can hit both the blue and red shield.
- Saracen's projectile can cross the line in the Volleyball Game, possibly knocking over the other Saracen's and even hitting the ball.
- If Saracen uses his splash in the air during the Rapids Ride and Catfish levels, while not aboard a flotation device, the Tornado will glide upon the water's surface at a regular speed.
- When the Saracen is on fire and then use's his splash the tornado is dark and on fire as well.
- Because of Saracen's magic projectile, he has even more juggling capabilities and is overall superior to the Bear.
|Green Knight||Royal Guard||Saracen|