Royal Guard's specialties include damage over time, extreme knockback, demolition, basic juggling, and combo locking.
Royal Guards are firstly seen in Desert paired up with multiple Scarabs. Then, a single Royal Guard is seen paired up with Saracens in Desert Chase. Right afterwards, 2 Beefy Royal Guards are seen paired up with Saracens in Sand Castle Interior. Next, 2 Royal Guards are seen paired up with a single Saracen in Sand Castle Roof. Finally, a Royal Guard is resurrected by Necromancer in his room in Wizard Castle Interior.
Unlock Path Edit
|Green Knight||Royal Guard||Saracen|
- It is never revealed what royal family the guards serve, but it is likely whatever royal family that lives in the Sand Castle.
- According to The Behemoth's development blog, Royal Guard "...is very similar to a giant enemy crab that is based on Japanese history?" - this is based on the E3 2006/Giant Enemy Crab meme.
- Many people call Royal Guard "Chain Face".
- Royal Guard's appearance looks very similar to the Rajput warriors due to his "chain face" armor.
- Royal Guard is a S rank character (S+).
- Royal Guard and Conehead are reskins of each other. These two are also superior than Gray Knight, but only because of their better Elemental Infusion.
- Royal Guard, Conehead, Gray Knight, Civilian, Open Faced Gray Knight, Peasant, Stove Face, and Thief share the same exact splash attack, which is Arrow Rain.
- When buffed up after using a sandwich, Royal Guard appears to be the same size as most characters after using a sandwich, but NPC Royal Guards in Sand Castle Interior are strangely larger than even the playable Royal Guard using a sandwich.
- Royal Guard's background portrait, player tag, and attack color is Red (#B07D21).
- NPC Royal Guards have the ability to throw bombs freely.
- Royal Guard has a six pack.
- Royal Guard, Conehead, Gray Knight, Iceskimo, Alien, and Blacksmith are Hybrid Magic characters.
- Royal Guard is resurrected once by the Necromancer in Wizard Castle Interior.
- When the beefy Royal Guard approaches you to attack you, unlike every other beefy they slam their spiky shields at you rather than hitting you.
- Playable Characters
- Character Tiers
- Weapon Tiers
- Green Knight
- Gray Knight
- Open Faced Gray Knight
- Stove Face
- Desert Chase
- Sand Castle Interior
- Sand Castle Roof
- Wizard Castle Interior
- Necromancer's Room