The Royal Guard
|Splash Attack||Arrow Rain|
|Magic Projectile||Bomb Toss|
|Air Projectile||Bomb Drop|
|Elemental Infusion||Armor Pierce|
|Magic Jump||Dust Jump|
|Unlock Method||Complete the game with Green Knight|
Sand Castle Interior
Sand Castle Roof
Wizard Castle Interior
Royal Guard's specialties include damage over time, extreme knockback, demolition, basic juggling, and combo locking.
Royal Guards are firstly seen in Desert paired up with multiple Scarabs. Then, a single Royal Guard is seen paired up with Saracens in Desert Chase. Right afterwards, 2 Beefy Royal Guards are seen paired up with Saracens in Sand Castle Interior. Next, 2 Royal Guards are seen paired up with a single Saracen in Sand Castle Roof. Finally, a Royal Guard is resurrected by Necromancer in his room in Wizard Castle Interior.
|Green Knight||Royal Guard||Saracen|
- It is never revealed what royal family the guards serve, but it is likely whatever royal family that lives in the Sand Castle.
- According to The Behemoth's development blog, Royal Guard "...is very similar to a giant enemy crab that is based on Japanese history?" - this is based on the E3 2006/Giant Enemy Crab meme.
- Many people call Royal Guard "Chain Face".
- Royal Guard's appearance looks very similar to the Rajput warriors due to his "chain face" armor.
- Royal Guard is a S rank character (S+).
- Royal Guard and Conehead are reskins of each other. These two are also superior than Gray Knight, but only because of their better Elemental Infusion.
- Royal Guard, Conehead, Gray Knight, Civilian, Open Faced Gray Knight, Peasant, Stove Face, and Thief share the same exact splash attack, which is Arrow Rain.
- When buffed up after using a sandwich, Royal Guard appears to be the same size as most characters after using a sandwich, but NPC Royal Guards in Sand Castle Interior are strangely larger than even the playable Royal Guard using a sandwich.
- Royal Guard's background portrait, player tag, and attack color is Red (#B07D21).
- NPC Royal Guards have the ability to throw bombs freely.
- Royal Guard has a six pack.
- Royal Guard, Conehead, Gray Knight, Iceskimo, Alien, and Blacksmith are Hybrid Magic characters.
- Royal Guard is resurrected once by the Necromancer in Wizard Castle Interior.
- Playable Characters
- Character Tiers
- Weapon Tiers
- Green Knight
- Gray Knight
- Open Faced Gray Knight
- Stove Face
- Desert Chase
- Sand Castle Interior
- Sand Castle Roof
- Wizard Castle Interior
- Necromancer's Room