The Princesses are kidnapped by the Barbarians at the beginning of the game. Throughout the game, players will defeat major bosses and rescue the princesses. If playing in co-op, the players will have to duel until there is one person standing to receive a kiss from the princesses.
(Kissing all of the princesses on Xbox 360 will unlock the achievement "Kay Eye Ess Ess" for 15g).
- Main article: Red Princess
After defeating the Barbarian Boss, players will rescue the first princess, also known as the 'Red' or 'Red Headed' Princess.
- Main article: Blue Princess
- Main article: Green Princess
The Green Princess is found after beating Cyclops' Fortress. She still wears the white wedding dress from the Chapel.
- Main article: Orange Princess
The last princess saved. After defeating the Evil Wizard and rescuing her, the heroes ride on the giant magic crystal back to the Home Castle for a celebration. Her face is hidden through out the whole game until the final kiss, taking place in the Barracks. The veil is lifted and the winning knight is pushed back to find that the princess is Tricky the Clown. A short clip pops up of penguins running around the screen and The Happy Weasels slowly climb up and down the screen. The game then fades to white, with letters saying "The End."
Note: A good way to avoid this is to let the thief kill you with his arrows, no one likes Tricky the Clown. Unless you like Madness Combat, in which case, you may kiss the psychotic zombie clown assassin.
- If you use a Sandwich before kissing a princess and wait until it says 1/3, you will be able to walk freely and the princess will still be kissing thin air. Note: if you have low agility and wait until it says 1, you may risk ending up kissing the Princess.
- Each princess has a matching colored knight (except Gray, Pink, and Purple, though these are not the "default" knights.)
- Tricky the Clown might be the Pink Knight, because during the clip, the clown uses all the Pink Knight's abilities excluding the rainbow chain.
- The Behemoth has approved the fact that the princesses are not the King's daughters.