The Pooping Deer is a very mysterious character in Castle Crashers. It is a symbol, much like the Antlered Frog. It lives in Thieves' Forest and uses poop to propel itself forward instead of walking or running. It wanders around the globe, using its pooping powers to run, swim, and even fly.
- Thieves' Forest
- Abandoned Mill
- The Pooping Deer is one of the deer you can ride through the level, only if you are playing multiplayer because Player 1 can never end up with the Pooping Deer.
- Rapids Ride
- The Pooping Deer falls into the water with the character, then poops itself underwater and disappears.
- Full Moon
- The Pooping Deer can be seen at the beginning of the level as a silhouette flying across the moon.
- In Abandoned Mill, The Pooping Deer is never the deer in the front, so Player 1 never gets the Pooping Deer.
- It is the most common deer you see throughout the game.
- The Pooping Deer's alternate names are Poopsy and Pooper.
- The deer being chased by a Shark below the Pirate Ship on the map may be the Pooping Deer.
- The Pooping Deer drowns at the beginning Rapids Ride, and poops to heaven at Full Moon.