The Pooping Deer is a very mysterious character in Castle Crashers. It is a symbol, much like the Antlered Frog. It lives in Thieves' Forest and uses poop to propel itself forward instead of walking or running. It wanders around the globe, using its pooping powers to run, swim, and even fly.
- Thieves' Forest
- Abandoned Mill
- The Pooping Deer is one of the deer you can ride through the level, only if you are playing multiplayer because Player 1 can never end up with the Pooping Deer.
- Rapids Ride
- The Pooping Deer falls into the water with the character, then poops itself underwater and disappears.
- Full Moon
- The Pooping Deer can be seen at the beginning of the level as a silhouette flying across the moon.
- In Abandoned Mill, The Pooping Deer is never the deer in the front, so Player 1 never gets the Pooping Deer.
- It is the most common deer you see throughout the game.
- The Pooping Deer's alternate names are Poopsy and Pooper.
- The deer being chased by a Shark below the Pirate Ship on the map may be the Pooping Deer.
- Its poop is strong enough to propel it forward, and even strong enough to blast it into space and across the moon
- In the Behemoth's most recent game, an easter egg of the Pooping Deer can be found in the side quest "Needs Salt". Horatio and company discover that a cultist by the name of Doe Boy and his followers have been stealing bath salts from a local spa, and give them to the being whom they worship, the Mother Deer, who resides in the nearby mines. The Mother Deer is identical in appearance to the Pooping Deer of Castle Crashers.