|Unlock Method||Purchase "Pink Knight Pack" DLC|
|Starting Weapon||NG Lollipop|
|Splash Attack||Rainbow Chain|
|Magic Projectile||Stuffed Animal|
|Magic Jump||Pink Weasel|
Pink Knight is a DLC character that you obtain by downloading the Pink Knight Pack on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 or through Steam on PC. You do not unlock any character for finishing the game as the Pink Knight.
Pink Knight's specialties are damage per second, stunlock crowd control and crowd clearing.
Note: Stunlocking is the least effective form of crowd control.
Pink and white body, joyful eyes and face, pink heart on his chest (instead of a cross), and lip stick kiss marks on the facial area.
- Pink Knight's Magic style is very similar to the very last scene of the game, where the Orange Princess, now revealed to be Tricky the Clown, releases penguins, pink weasels and hearts on the screen, after interrupting the kiss.
- When using Pink Knight's Splash Attack, all enemies that are hit are stunned and flash peace signs for a few seconds.
- Pink Knight could possibly be Tricky the Clown. This is backed up by the appearance of several Meowburts during Tricky's act at the end of the game, as the NG Lollipop and Meowburt both give an Agility boost.
- All the proceeds for the Pink Knight Pack on Steam go to charity.
- Pink Knight is an A Rank character (A-).
- Pink Knight is the only playable character to smile in the whole game, with the exception of the Civilian.
- Unlike the Civilian, Pink Knight maintains his smile in game.
- The Pink Knight is the only character to have a Magic Projectile that can critical hit.
- The Pink Knight's projectile magic can only be used against the Evil Wizard's red shield instead of the blue shield.
- Pink Knight is a fan theory / concept brought to life.
- Pink Knight's splash has the 2nd highest amount of hits per cast, 16 hits. Fencer and industrialist have the highest amount of hits per splash cast which would be 28 hits.
- In Castle Crashing the Beard, Pink Knight has no shield.
- In Castle Crashers Remastered, Pink Knight will be a starting Character.
- It has been confirmed by the game's artist, Dan Paladin, that Pink Knight is a sexless alien from another planet.
- He was actually made to promote the fight against breast cancer. It says so before you buy/download the pack.