The Pink Knight
|Unlock Method||Purchase "Pink Knight Pack" DLC|
|Starting Weapon||NG Lollipop|
|Basic Magic||Rainbow Chain|
|Projectile Magic||Cute Grenade|
|Magic Jump||Pink Weasel|
The Pink Knight is a DLC character that you obtain by downloading the Pink Knight pack on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 or through Steam on PC. You do not unlock any character for finishing the game as the Pink Knight.
Pink and white (mostly pink) body, joyful eyes and face, pink heart on his chest (instead of cross), kisses on facial area.
Damage: Base Magic Damage x0.5 Rainbow Chain is a splash attack that shoots 1-4 rainbows at a time and goes a fair amount of distance if leveled up completely. Rainbow chain does 2-25 damage (relative to your magic level).
Projectile Magic: Cute Grenade
Cute Grenade is a projectile attack where the knight throws a chubby penguin or a pink weasel (as seen at the end of the game) in an arc type motion. Cute Grenade does between 15-45 damage (relative to your magic level).
Jump Magic: Pink Weasel Jump
Pink Weasel Jump is a jump magic where a pink weasel (as seen at the end of the game) comes up from the ground beneath you and propels you into the air. The attack does 30-55 damage (relative to your magic level).
- The Pink Knight's magic style is very similar to the very last scene of the game, where the last princess releases penguins, pink weasels and hearts in the screen, after interrupting the kiss.
- When using Pink Knight's splash attack, all enemies that are hit are stunned and flash peace signs for a few seconds.
- The Pink Knight is a male.
- The Pink Knight could possibly be Tricky the Clown (end animations).
- This is backed up by Meowburt, as the NG Lollipop and Meowburt give an agility boost.