The Pink Knight
|Unlock Method||Purchase "Pink Knight Pack" DLC|
|Starting Weapon||NG Lollipop|
|Splash Attack||Rainbow Chain|
|Magic Projectile||Cute Grenade|
|Magic Jump||Pink Weasel|
The Pink Knight is a DLC character that you obtain by downloading the Pink Knight Pack on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 or through Steam on PC. You do not unlock any character for finishing the game as the Pink Knight.
AppearancePink and white body, joyful eyes and face, pink heart on his chest (instead of a cross), and kisses on the facial area.
Element: Love (aka Non-Elemental)
Damage: Base Magic Damage x 0.5
Hits: 4 per upgrade level (max of 16)
Rainbow Chain is a splash attack that shoots 4 segments of a rainbow which cause enemies to perform a peace sign. It's unique not only because of the stunlock and rapid damage, but it's the only other normal style splash magic besides buzzsaws (used by Fencer and Industrialist) that hits more than 7 times per cast. It also just like Orange Knight's Flame Burst, has the longest range of all splash attacks in the game.
Cute Grenade is a projectile attack where the knight throws a chubby penguin or a pink weasel (as seen at the end of the game) in an arc type motion. Cute Grenade does between 15-45 damage (relative to your Magic level).
"Pink Weasel Jump"
Pink Weasel Jump is a magic jump where a pink weasel (as seen at the end of the game) comes up from the ground beneath you and propels you into the air. The attack does 30-55 damage (relative to your Magic level).
- The Pink Knight's Magic style is very similar to the very last scene of the game, where the Orange Princess, now revealed to be Tricky the Clown, releases penguins, pink weasels and hearts on the screen, after interrupting the kiss.
- When using the Pink Knight's Splash Attack, all enemies that are hit are stunned and flash peace signs for a few seconds.
- The Pink Knight could possibly be Tricky the Clown. This is backed up by the appearance of several Meowburts during Tricky's act at the end of the game, as the NG Lollipop and Meowburt both give an Agility boost.
- If Pink Knight's element is love, then that means his inverse is "Hate" and causes enemies to face the screen and give half of a peace sign.
- Pink Knight is a B Rank character. (B+)