Peasant's specialties include basic juggling and combo locking.
Peasants first appear playing instruments in Barracks where the player(s) dance(s) until interrupted by the slain Gray Knight that ultimately starts the game, where outside of the castle, a couple of Peasants are seen running away from Barbarians in Home Castle. Next, it is assumed that the Skeletons in Lava World are resurrected Peasants that Necromancer summoned to attack the player(s). Later on, a couple of Peasants are seen near The Sailor and Traveling Salesman in Dock. Immediately right after, a Peasant is seen using a Telescope, the same exact one that the player(s) have acquired from the Industrial Castle level in Pirate Ship. After a while, multiple Peasants are seen dead and a couple of which fight with the player(s) after they've seen your courage in battle against Skeletons and, also Snakeys in Marsh. Afterwards, a Peasant and a Civilian will sit and watch the player(s) fight the Corn Boss in Corn Boss. Finally, in Final Battle, after the player(s) has/have gotten on the crystal after killing the Evil Wizard and sitting through the end credits, Peasants are seen playing instruments in Barracks, again.
Peasants seemingly respect King with loyalty, as they help the player(s) out in battle.
Peasant's element is Non-Elemental. His Splash Attack, Arrow Rain, has some nice uses to it, but it's not too stellar of Magic in contrast with its delay being a double-edged sword.
Unlock Path Edit
- The chicken in Peasant's character portrait bears a resemblance to The Behemoth's logo, the creators of Castle Crashers.
- Peasant is the only character in the entire game that holds an animal in his character portrait.
- Peasant is a D Rank character (D).
- Peasant, Civilian, Open Faced Gray Knight, Stove Face, and Thief are all reskins of each other, but Stove Face and Thief use a different looking dagger instead.
- Peasant, Conehead, Royal Guard, Gray Knight, Civilian, Open Faced Gray Knight, Stove Face, and Thief all use the same exact Splash Attack, which is Arrow Rain.
- Charred remains of Peasants and Civilians can be seen in Lava World.
- It is assumed that Peasants are resurrected as Skeletons by the Necromancer in Lava World and Marsh, respectively.
- Peasant and Bear share the same looking Shield.
- Peasant's character portrait background, player tag, and attack color is Red (#C8A448).
- Peasant is the only Arena unlocked character that is never fought; Snakeys are fought instead.
- A dead Peasant scavenged from Cardinal in Marsh has a Fishing Rod.
- NPC Peasants use multiple weapons: Fishing Rod, Pitchfork, and Skinny Sword.
- Peasants can die in Marsh, whether to Skeletons or Snakeys in either Mode.
- In Corn Boss, a Peasant and Civilian will stand still during the fight unless: the player(s) lure the Corn Boss directly burrowing onto the NPCs in which they retaliate by attacking regularly and now pair with the player(s) to take out the boss or if the Corn Boss' whip attack is in range of striking both the Peasant and Civilian, in which they, again counteract by attacking the boss and sticking close with the player(s).
- Like in Marsh, they both can die on either Mode.
- Peasant, along with Civilian, are the only NPCs in the entire game that help out the player(s) in fighting a boss, but that's only if they're hit by said boss.
- Peasant, along with Civilian, and Conehead Groom, are the only characters in the entire game that use musical instruments. In this case, in Home Castle and Final Battle.