She is captured by the Barbarians and then brought to the Wizard's Castle. She never appears to show her face until the very end of the game, where she is revealed to be Tricky the Clown. This appears to be another Newgrounds reference to an early animation by Dan Paladin on the site.
However, in the Painter's room, there are several pictures showing the Orange Princess dead, stabbed with a sword on her back, so it's possible that the real Orange Princess was murdered at some point during the game and replaced with Tricky the Clown.
- She is the only princess to be kissed in a very different way.
- She seems to get treated the worst out of all four princesses (such as being dragged around and tied to a pole by her head), which always involves her face being hidden.
- In the Painter's room, there are many paintings of the Orange Princess being impaled by a sword. In a "Dev Story," Tom Fulp reveals that originally, an impaled painting of the princess was to fall from the rising castle. This would cause the knights to fly up into the air out of rage, only to arrive at the castle and see the real princess in the hands of the Painter.
- Spoiler Alert: In the end of the game, when you kiss her, she is actually a clown in disguise and uses the same magic as Pink Knight, meaning that Tricky the Clown, Orange Princess, and Pink Knight may all be the same person or are just linked somehow.
- She is the last princess you save.
- Some think she died and was replaced with Tricky.
- Her hair is a purple color, and since purple was considered only suitable for high royalty (along being considerably expensive to make), it could be that the King might value her the most out of the four princesses.