Orange Knight's specialties are damage over time (DoT), knockback crowd control.
Orange Knight's element is fire. Fire has one hit of damage over time, but unlike poison, pretty much more than half of the enemies are weak to it. Just to name a few, Barbarians, the Barbarian Boss, Trolls, Bears, Royal Guards, Stove Faces, Fish Men, Snakeys, Iceskimos, Ice King, and Cyclops II are weak to fire. In addition to that, fire deals full knockback to all heavyweight enemies! (Stove Face, Royal Guards and Coneheads). Fire Demons resist the knockback, the fire effect, and only take one damage from all fire attacks. Cultists resist all fire based attacks as well, but you can spam splash magic on them to farm XP, by taking advantage of the chain damage they take. Speaking of chain damage, characters with fire magic are excellent boss slayers because fire damages very rapidly like poison, but only two enemies resist it. The XXXY is also excellent because a lot of enemies are weak and the DoT creates extra damage.
That's just stuff about fire in general. Orange Knight (as well as Pink Knight) have the longest splash magic range of any characters in the game. That already gives Orange Knight great crowd control, but unlike Blue Knight he has one of the least expensive splash attacks in the game. The damage over time also contributes to killing enemies faster, and by level 13 with max magic Orange Knight can one-hit kill a barbarian with splash magic, making him good at crowd clearing as well as crowd control.
- In the startup movie, he wields a Broad Spear.
- Orange Knight is a B Rank character (B).
- Orange Knight is considered by many players to be one of the top three best characters in PvP.
- You can buy a plush form of the Knights on store.thebehemoth.com
- On the Xbox 360, players can dress up their Avatar as the Orange Knight by purchasing the tunic in the Avatar Store, and by unlocking the helmet by playing through the game.
|Orange Knight||Fire Demon||Ninja|