Ninja's specialties include advanced boss slaying, combo locking, basic juggling and knockback crowd control.
Ninja first appears in a group in a pirate ship attacking and boarding the ship that the player(s) is/are on, but fail and get their ship sunk in Pirate Ship. Ninja's final appearance is where he is resurrected by the Necromancer to fight for him in Necromancer's Room in Wizard Castle Interior.
Unlock Path Edit
|Orange Knight||Fire Demon||Ninja|
- While attacking a ninja he will sometimes fall over, only for the player to find the ninja substituted himself with a log, and the real one reappears on the other side of the player, attempting to attack him. This can easily be dodged by moving around once they drop the decoy, and it can be blocked with your shield.
- The log transformation may be a reference to many ninja/martial arts-based movies, such as Kung Pow or Karate Kid, where logs are often used, symbolically or physically, to represent strength and there chackra.
- The reason ninjas are on a pirate ship is perhaps a nod to the old comedic conflict about "Pirates vs. Ninjas".
- The Ninja appears to be half pirate and half ninja. His attire matches that of a ninja and his weapon is a ninja sai, while his headband dons the Jolly Roger and he uses a mug of ale for a shield.
- Ninja's white irises that appear in his portrait do not appear in game.
- This character is also known as "Ninjer," and/or Sciomancer, which means "Shadow Mage."
- Ninja is a A Rank character (A-).
- His picture on the player select screen shows him shushing the player.
- As opposed to popular belief, Ninja does not have faster melee speed.
- Ninja's arrows are Kunai.
- The Ninja's starting weapon, the Sai, gives one of the greatest agility boosts in the game, +6 Agility. This is likely a reference to ninjas having fast and quick movements, this may also be referenced by fact that the NPC Ninjas' projectile attack flies faster than normal projectiles.
- Ninja's portrait background, player tag, and attack color is Blue (#3745AD).
- On the Xbox 360, players can dress up their Avatar as the Ninja by purchasing both the hood and tunic in the Avatar Store.
- The Ninja is the only one to make actual voices from using any of his, X, Y, A, A and Y (No XXXY)
- The Ninja is one of only two characters in the game that use objects for shields, instead of an actual shield, the Ninja using the mug of ale and the second character, the Alien, who uses a grenade.