Mr. Buddy as it appears in Castle Crashers
|Statistics / Abilities|
|Other Ability||Helps you dig faster|
XBox 360/PS3/PC: Mr. Buddy is located in the Home Castle level. In the first room of the game, with the four Tutorial Characters, locate the one in medical clothing. There is an X in the hay at the far left under the Vet. Pazzo can help you to locate Mr. Buddy, as well.
- Mr. Buddy is the first Animal Orb the player can obtain in a new game if they start with the shovel.
- The name "Buddy" appears in the game's credits, hinting that Mr. Buddy (like Pazzo and Sherbert) could be named after one of the developers pets.
- Mr. Buddy is a D Rank pet.
- When Mr. Buddy is helping you dig, he will spin over the X you are trying to dig at.
- If you are attacked, and thus interrupting the dig, Mr. Buddy will spin over the X and will yield nothing.
- Mr. Buddy resembles a Doberman Pinscher.
- Mr. Buddy is one of the 4 Animal Orbs you dig up.