The King Pack is a downloadable content pack for Castle Crashers, and was the first pack of downloadable content released for the game. It was first available for download on January 14, 2009 for 400 Microsoft Points or the equivalent of $4.99, and now sells on the marketplace for $1.99.
|King||The King as seen throughout the game, now offered as a playable character.|
|Open Faced Gray Knight||Exactly the same as the Gray Knight, except the Open Faced Gray Knight has his visor lifted so his face is visible, his projectile attack involves throwing knives instead of bombs, and he has a different Elemental Infusion.|
Starting weapons of the charactersEdit
Open Faced Gray Knight
|NG Golden Sword||+4||+3||0||-3||30|
|NG Golden Sword||+6||+1||+1||0||1|
|Pelter||Pelter shoots snowballs at enemies which damages them, although they have a tendency to miss their targets. The damage range is from 45-50 per hit.|
- Since the King technically starts with the King's Mace, the weapon is considered to be a starting weapon.
- The NG Lollipop used to be bundled with this DLC before the Pink Knight Pack.
- The Skinny Sword is normally unlocked in the game, but can be immediately unlocked upon purchasing this DLC.
- The NG Golden Sword used to have the highest Strength bonus out of any weapon in the entire game.
- This DLC is the only way to get the King's Mace at the Xbox 360 Version. The myth that it can be dropped by the King at the Flowery Field level is completely false, even in PS3 and PC versions, where it can be obtained by beating the Pipistrello's Cave level on Insane Mode, which unlocks the King.