Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC: Install Ball is located in the Alien Ship level. After the Alien Prisoner smashes the controls, starting a countdown, blow up the energy beam beacon and go up to the top of the screen. There should be a fairly hard to see doorway which leads to a tiny room where Install Ball can be found. Do not worry if you don't make it out of the ship on time, you won't lose Install Ball.
- Install Ball is the only animal orb to not float around with your character, but rather bounce around following you. This could be an homage to Alien Hominid, as the Install Ball bounces alongside the Hominid in the final level of the game.
- Install Ball is the eye of the first boss character in the game Alien Hominid. When the boss is defeated, his eye remains on the boardwalk crying. He is also the penultimate boss for said game, taking on the Hominid in a much larger and tougher robot and failing a second time, but after being petted by the Hominid, it quickly befriends the yellow protagonist and follows him through the last level of the game.
- Using this pet is not advised as most of the time the photons will miss or interrupt combos or juggles, along with doing pitiful amounts of damage.
- When a photon hits an enemy, they flinch and their eyes pop outward.
- If a photon hits a decapitated enemy, the enemy's body will still flinch and their eyes will pop out appearing above the headless body while the head rolls on the floor unaffected.
- Install Ball is a E Rank pet (E-).
- Another name to the Install Ball, given by Dan Paladin, is Alien Eye.
- Install Ball is one of the two Animal Orbs that came from other The Behemoth Title. The second is the Golden Whale.