|“||You've got an honest face.||”|
— Insane Storekeeper, Castle Crashers Remastered
The Insane Store is a store in Castle Crashers exclusive to the PS3, PC, and Xbox One versions, unlocked after beating the Evil Wizard, along with Insane Mode. The Insane Store is also in Castle Crashers Remastered on the Xbox One. The weapons and the animal orbs are very expensive in gold.
The Insane Store is accessed by unlocking Insane Mode, going to the Barbarian Boss on the map and going down.
The Insane Store is the largest store in the game, selling as many items as the Snow Store and being physically larger than any other store. This store is unique in its lack of consumable items and the expensiveness of its wares. The store sells three weapons and two animal orbs. The clerk says , "Welcome, stranger!", "Greetings, traveler!", "Got some GOOD things on sale", and "Nice halloween costume!", and the statue says, "My love is real, but I am not.", "I've nothing to say.", "I have a deep soul.", "You've got an honest face.", and "I wish I could move.".
The Insane Store sells five items:
- Gold Skull Mace - 900 gold
- NG Golden Sword - 1200 gold
- Chainsaw - 1500 gold
- Pelter - 1100 gold
- Dragonhead - 1100 gold
- Hatty Hattington - 1200 gold
- The music that plays in the store is Spanish Waltz by Urbanus.
- This, Church Store, and Snow Store are the only stores in the game that sell more than one weapon.
- Even though no Health Potions are sold in the store, there's a Health Potion on the shopkeeper's desk.
- In the remastered update, prices for items were reduced drastically.
- In the Xbox One edition, Hatty Hattington is purchasable as a playable character.
- The giant tiki statue is the same one found in Lava World.