Industrialist is an enemy and also one of the 31 Playable Characters in the game Castle Crashers. He is considered by most players to be the best in the game. His magical attacks are Non-Elemental and his starting weapon is the Ugly Mace.
Industrialist's specialties include ultimate boss slaying, combo locking, basic juggling, and knockback crowd control.
Industrialists are only seen mobile in Industrial Castle. They are comprised of the Industrial Prince's army, where they fend off the player(s) from retrieving the Orange Princess. Industrialists are seen again in Wizard Castle Interior, where their dead bodies lay.
Industrialists minions who are utilized to protect the Industrial Prince and also to do his bidding. As they are mechanical in nature, they may have been massively produced within the chambers of Industrial Castle. Their main purpose is to work about the Industrial Castle, and in times of emergency, protect the Industrial Prince, and they have the same magic attacks as the Fencer. They can usually be seen fighting alongside the Fencers.
Mechanic in appearance, the Industrialists have buzzsaw technology.
Unlock Path Edit
- Industrialist was a common character used by players to attain the Level 256 glitch in the XBLA version of Castle Crashers.
- Industrialist and Fencer are reskins of each other.
- Industrialist is a SS Rank character (SS).
- Industrialist is widely considered as the most powerful character in the game alongside Fencer.
- They have the most powerful Splash Attack out of any character in the game.
- They also have the Splash Attack with the most number of hits out of any character in the game.
- Fencer, Industrialist, and Killer Beekeeper's magic jump is the equivalent of an obstacle in Alien Ship. Killer Beekeeper uses Bees instead of buzzsaws however.
- It is unknown if the Industrialist is a robot, cyborg, or a human in armor.
- NPC Industrialists have the ability to throw Bombs freely.