Industrialist is an enemy and also one of the 31 Playable Characters in the game Castle Crashers. He is considered by most players to be the best in the game. His magical attacks are Non-Elemental and his starting weapon is the Ugly Mace.
Industrialist's specialties include advanced boss slaying, combo locking, basic juggling, and knockback crowd control.
Industrialists are robots programmed to protect the interests of the Industrial Prince and also to do his bidding. As they are mechanical in nature, they may have been massively produced within the chambers of Industrial Castle. Their main purpose is to work about the Industrial Castle, and in times of emergency, protect the Industrial Prince by replicating the Fencers' magic and fighting techniques. They can usually be seen fighting alongside the Fencers.
- Industrialist was a common character used by players to attain the Level 256 glitch.
- Industrialist and Fencer are reskins of each other.
- Industrialist is a SS Rank character (SS).
- Industrialist is widely considered as the most powerful character in the game alongside Fencer
- They have the most powerful splash attack of any character in the game.
- They also have the splash attack with the most number of hits of any character in the game.
- Fencer, Industrialist, and Killer Beekeeper's magic jump is the equivalent of an obstacle in Alien Ship. Killer Beekeeper uses Bees instead of buzzsaws however.
- Industrialist's head looks similar to Conehead head because it has a cone shape.
- Despite being a machine, the Industrialist draws blood when hit.
- There are Industrialist corpses scattered all over the blood-bathed floor in the Necromancer's Room.
- NPC Industrialists have the ability to throw Bombs freely.
- Industrialist's portrait background, player tag, and attack color is Blue (#66C6FF).