General Tips for Gaining XP Edit
- Keep at least one stat low; for most this means Strength, but if you are playing a beater character that focuses on Strength, keep Magic low. This way, you can get the most hits out of enemies, while having your higher stat in case of a tough situation.
- Go to the Juggling page and learn some or all of the juggles, because they can increase your efficiency in combat immensely.
Recommended Animal Orbs and Weapons Edit
- Giraffey: Giraffey earns you 0.1 extra XP per hit. This is a very minuscule amount and probably won't help out too much, but it's still a decent pet for farming
- Hawkster: Hawkster is probably the best pet for farming. The way that Hawkster accumulates XP is by pecking at an enemy when one is knocked over. This only does one damage, which is good, because as we all know, 1 hit = 1 XP. So essentially every time you hit an enemy and knock them over you earn 5 XP (4 pecks from Hawkster and extra hit it took to knock down enemy). Even if it doesn't do much to your XP it still gets food from enemies.
- Glowstick: Glowstick is the best weapon for farming. It subtracts the most Strength possible which means more hits for enemies. Subtracting strength will help significantly for farming because lower strength = more hits on enemies which means more XP. If that's not it enough, it also has +5 Magic, enough to increase splash range, +5 Defense, which will reduce flinch time, and to add icing to the cake, a 1% Critical Hit chance.
- BiPolar Bear: This is a pet I'd bet you weren't expecting here. BiPolar Bear mauls an enemy with 11 health left. So that means less XP, right? Well, 11 health doesn't exactly leave a lot of room for XP. But that's not the point. The main reason why BiPolar Bear is considered to be a great pet for farming is because he let's you know exactly when an enemy is dead. Many players tend to overkill with their juggles , but BiPolar Bear trims that process down which in turn not only makes XP accumulation better, but it's even good for normal gameplay.
You want to do the Catfish level. It's advised you have a decent amount of skill points into Magic and a lot of points into Agility (Magic for splash magic spamming purposes and Agility for dodging) When Catfish appears, spam splash magic. If you have a character with decent boss slaying then you should earn XP quickly. You CAN remove the hairball, but to the risk you do high damage. Do NOT attack it when the King launches the cannonball and it's stunned; otherwise it'll take a massive amount of damage to Catfish. When the Catfish starts attacking you with its paw, block it with your shield. Keep repeating this, and you should get lots and lots of XP.
Troll Mother Strategy Edit
When you finish the first part of Thief's forest you fight something called the "mom troll" wait for her to spawn maximum minions then juggle them till they die this is a great way to farm xp. Keep in mind this can take a long time.
Lava World StrategyEdit
There is a point in Lava World where you need a sandwich to get across. Do NOT use a sandwich, and Fire Demons will keep spawning and spawning, one by one. This is a very simple way to XP farm and is a good way to earn XP, however, once you unlock later levels or level up more then this technique becomes less and less effective so you'll have to resort to other methods such as farming Painter or Troll Mother. High defense is recommended, although not completely essential. (If you're up for it, try it out on insane mode!)
Barbarian Boss StrategyEdit
Keep defeating the Painter boss in the level Wizard Castle Interior on either Normal or Insane. Use your splash magic to defeat him (or use the level 50 combo if your character has weak magic). It is recommended that you use a weapon that subtracts a lot from magic (or strength) as that will decrease your splash damage which means more hits. This is also a good way to farm gold as well as XP. (You can do the same with Undead Cyclops)
- The most common way to farm for XP by players Was to go to system settings on their Xbox, then go to storage, and going to storage options, then clearing their system cache and then a update would appear and the player would decline it, then use the Boomerang on Pipistrello (Boss). This Glitch was the most common way to farm for XP. but it is most likely for players to get banned, so it is trusted that you DON'T do this glitch. Patched in remastered