|Sold in Stores?||No|
The Horn is a weapon and tool given to the player after defeating the Killer Corn. It lets off a loud, foghorn-like sound that can activate secret areas and events. The Horn can also deal small to moderate damage to a nearby enemy, also knocking them up in the air. This weapon has unlimited use. After activating the Horn, but before the noise is made, the player can change its pitch by pointing the left thumbstick in a different direction.
- Makes Hawkster appear during the Tall Grass Field level.
- Makes BiPolar Bear appear during the Snow World level.
- Opens the entrance to the Flooded Temple level.
- Damages enemies and knocks them down.
- There exists a save glitch in which the Horn won't be saved while in Multiplayer Mode. The Horn may appear to be saved after defeating the Killer Corn, but it will disappear soon after restarting the game. If the Horn has disappeared from the inventory after reloading the game, then the Killer Corn must be defeated single-handedly in One Player Mode.