Hatty Hattington's Portrait
|Unlock Method||Can't Stop Crying Pack DLC (Buy BattleBlock Theatre and get one achievement on it)|
|Starting Weapon||Emerald Sword|
|Splash Attack||Make it Rain|
|Magic Projectile|| Tears of a Pansy|
|Magic Jump||Delicate Fairy Jump|
Hatty Hattington's specialty is combo locking.
Hatty Hattington is the co-main character of Battleblock Theater with the objective being to save him. He is a DLC in Castle Crashers, unlocked by purchasing the Can't Stop Crying Pack. His magic is non-elemental and based around Money.
PS3/PC: Own a copy of Battleblock Theater/Can't Stop Crying Pack.
Xbox 360: Own a copy of Battleblock Theater and get an achievement in Battleblock Theater.
- Hatty's beefy form makes it appear as if he has folds of belly fat but this is just the shirt he wears under his coat.
- Hatty has the most gimped splash attack of any character in the game.
- Hatty is an E Rank character (E-).
- Hatty is the one of the only characters with a dynamic magic projectile. (The others being Bear and Saracen)
- Hatty's Magic attacks are references to his game of origin: BattleBlock Theater. The golden whale can be seen in the opening cutscene and a special arena mode called "Gold Grab", gems are collected to complete levels, and you can pick up wings as a power up that temporarily give you the ability to fly. As for the tears, Hatty started crying when the hat was first put on his head.
- When in the select screen in the Arena game mode what should appear as Hatty's head appears as the head of the Blacksmith.