Hatty Hattington's specialty is combo locking.
Hatty Hattington is the co-main character of Battleblock Theater with the objective being to save him. He is a DLC/Character in Castle Crashers, unlocked by purchasing the Can't Stop Crying Pack or Insane Store on Xbox One. His magic is non-elemental and based around Money.
PC: Own a copy of BattleBlock Theater
PS3: Get the Can't Stop Crying Pack on PSN for 1.99$.
Xbox 360: Download a copy of BattleBlock Theater and unlock an achievement.
Xbox One: Purchase him for 1200 Gold in the Insane Store.
- Hatty's beefy form makes it appear as if he has folds of belly fat, but this is just the shirt he wears under his coat.
- Hatty has the longest splash attack delay of any character in the game.
- Hatty is one of the only characters with a dynamic magic projectile. (The others being Bear and Saracen)
- Hatty's Magic attacks are references to his game of origin: BattleBlock Theater. The golden whale can be seen in the opening cutscene and a special arena mode called "Gold Grab", gems are collected to complete levels, and you can pick up wings as a power up that temporarily give you the ability to fly. As for the tears, Hatty started crying when the hat was first put on his head.
- Hatty is an E Rank character (E-).
- The green laser at the end of Battleblock Theater might have been his entrance to the game.
- When in the select screen in the Arena game mode what should appear as Hatty's head appears as the head of the Blacksmith.
See Also Edit