Green Knight's specialties include Poison DoT (Damage over Time) (3x higher damage than Fire DoT potentially), crowd clearing, basic but sluggish juggling, and basic boss slaying.
Green Knight's element is Poison. All poison attacks do three hits of DoT. However, some enemies such as Cult Minions, are highly resistant to Poison and are immune to its secondary effects. Which makes it about as effective as Fire and is a relatively good element. Another unique characteristic about the Green Knight is that his heavy attack speed, compared to other characters, is rather sluggish, and it irritatingly can cause you to adapt to his heavy attack in juggling unlike the other 30 characters.
Heavy Attack Edit
Green Knight's heavy attack is unique from the other playable characters in that you have to do 1 or 2 lightweight juggle combos, particularly one which elevates the targets up slightly or elevating the targets plus the full heavy attack. Overall, it's a hindrance with an okay work around. As for mediumweight juggling, it's nearly impossible to start it with the method, so will do.
Unlock Path Edit
|Green Knight||Royal Guard||Saracen|
- Green Knight is a D Rank character (D+).
- Green Knight is the only character in the entire game that can cast Poison Magic attacks.
- Green Knight is the only character in the entire game that has a different heavy attack.
- This is possibly because Green Knight is one of Dan Paladin's favorite characters.
- Green Knight's character portrait background is Green (#245C10); while his player tag and attack color is Green (#5ECC5C).
- On the Xbox 360, players can dress up their Avatar as the Green Knight by purchasing both the helmet and tunic in the Avatar Store.
- Green Knight is the very first character in Castle Crashers to be shown as a Beefy.
See also Edit
- Playable Characters
- Character Tiers
- Thin Sword
- Red Knight
- Blue Knight
- Orange Knight
- Grey Knight
- Open-Faced Grey Knight
- Pink Knight
- Green Princess
- Royal Guard