|Unlock Method||Starting knight|
|Starting Weapon||Thin Sword|
|Splash Attack||Poison Blast|
|Magic Projectile||Poison Ball|
|Magic Jump||Poison Jump|
Green Knight is one of the 31 playable characters in the game Castle Crashers. His magic powers are Poison-elemental based and are excellent against beefy enemies. His starting weapon is the Thin Sword.
Green Knight's specialties include damage over time, crowd clearing, and boss slaying.
The Green Knight's element is Poison. All poison attacks do three hits of "damage over time". However, about half of the enemies in the whole game can resist that type of damage, which makes it about as effective as Fire, and makes it a relatively effective element.
He is one of the four main King's Knights, to whom he serves with loyalty. He will defend the kingdom at all costs, even if it means risking his own life in the process. His magical arts revolve around the use of poisoning clouds which can inflict poison status to any enemy who comes in contact with them. For this reason, he plays a more strategic role in the battlefield, as he can first poison a strong enemy and let him take damage over time, while he concentrates on attacking the rest.
- The Green Knight has a different heavy attack (/) than the rest of the characters. Instead of spinning his weapon, he does a backflip in the air and attacks both sides. This feature, although unique, hinders his juggling ability meaning the player will have to come up with alternate juggle combos if they want to do well.
- The Green Knight is the only playable character with poison magic in the game.
- Out of all the other knights, the Green Knight seems to be the angriest on the selection menu, but the happiest on the main menu.
- In the Newgrounds flash movie "Castle Crashing the Beard", the Green Knight is the axe bearing member of the Castle Crashers, with little role in the comedy. Often collaborating with the Blue Knight in tandem attacks.
- In the Newgrounds flash movie "Castle Crashing XXX", he is the unofficial second-in-command (first in command being the Blue Knight).
- Green Knight is an C Rank character (C+).
- Green Knight is one of the only three characters with details in the character selection screen, the others being the Alien and the Iceskimo. There is poison in the background for the Green Knight's.
- He is one of nine characters loyal to the King.
- He is the first character to appear on the loading screen.
|Green Knight||Royal Guard||Saracen|