Green Knight's specialties include Poison DoT (Damage over Time) (3x higher damage than Fire DoT potentially), crowd clearing, basic but sluggish juggling, and basic boss slaying.
Green Knight's element is Poison. All poison attacks do three hits of DoT, which makes his magic quite effective at dishing out large amounts of damage. This is offset, however, by the large amounts of enemies that are resistant to poison; in fact, some enemies such as Skeletons are essentially immune to Poison and its secondary effects. Another unique characteristic about the Green Knight is that his heavy attack speed, compared to other characters, is rather sluggish, and hits less times compared to the regular heavy attack. This is the main reason why Green Knight is considered one of the worst characters in the game, in spite of his powerful magic; his melee forces the player to irritatingly adapt to an entirely different method of juggling, and weakens many powerful juggling techniques that every other character possesses.
Heavy Attack Edit
Green Knight's heavy attack is unique from the other playable characters in that you have to do 1 or 2 lightweight juggle combos, particularly one which elevates the targets up slightly or elevating the targets plus the full heavy attack. Overall, it's a hindrance with an okay work around. As for mediumweight juggling, it's nearly impossible to start it with the basic method, so will do.
Unlock Path Edit
|Green Knight||Royal Guard||Saracen|
- Green Knight is a D Rank character (D+).
- Green Knight is the only character in the entire game that can cast Poison Magic attacks.
- Green Knight is the only character in the entire game that has a different heavy attack.
- This is possibly because Green Knight is one of Dan Paladin's favorite characters.
- Green Knight's character portrait background is Green (#245C10); while his player tag and attack color is Green (#5ECC5C).
- On the Xbox 360, players can dress up their Avatar as the Green Knight by purchasing both the helmet and tunic in the Avatar Store.
- Green Knight is the very first character in Castle Crashers to be shown as a Beefy .All though the design for the knight as beefy were different.