The Green Knight
|Unlock Method||Starting knight|
|Starting Weapon||Thin Sword|
|Splash Attack||Poison Splash|
|Magic Projectile||Poison Bullet|
|Magic Jump||Poison Jump|
The Green Knight's element is Poison. All poison attacks do three hits of damage over time. However, about half of the enemies in the whole game can resist that type of damage, which makes it about as effective as Fire and makes it a relatively effective element.
He is one of the four main King's knights, to whom he serves with loyalty. He will defend the kingdom at all costs, even if it means risking his own life in the process. His magical arts revolve around the use of poisoning clouds which can inflict that status to any enemy who comes in contact with them. For this reason, he has a more strategic role in the battlefield, as he can poison a strong enemy and let him take damage over time, while he concentrates on attacking the rest.
All powers become stronger as the player levels up their Magic stat. The Green Knight's magic revolves around poison and all do damage over time (DoT) after the attack hits.
- The Green Knight has a different heavy attack (/) than the other characters. Instead of spinning his weapon, he does a backflip in the air and attacks both sides.
- The Green Knight is the only playable character with poison magic in the game.
- The King might have promised the hand of the Green Princess, one of his four adoptive daughters, to the Green Knight.
- Out of all the other knights, the Green Knight seems to be the angriest on the selection menu, but the happiest on the main menu.
- In the Newgrounds flash movie "Castle Crashing the Beard", the Green Knight is the axe bearing member of the Castle Crashers, with little role in the comedy. Often collaborating with the Blue Knight in tandem attacks.
- In the Newgrounds flash movie "Castle Crashing XXX", he is the unofficial second-in-command (first in command being the Blue Knight).
- In "Castle Crashing a Wedding", he kills the Conehead Groom by using his projectile magic.
- Green Knight is a B Rank character (B-).
|Green Knight||Royal Guard||Saracen|