|Unlock Method||Starting Knight|
|Starting Weapon||Thin Sword|
|Basic Magic||Poison Cloud|
|Projectile Magic||Poison Shot|
|Magic Jump||Poison Jump|
The Green Knight is one of the four basic starting knights. He uses poison-based magic, and his default weapon is the Thin Sword.
This character is one of the four ultimate warriors, and the only character to use poisonous magic as of now.
All powers become stronger as the player levels up their Magic stat. The Green Knight's magic revolves around poison and all do damage over time (DoT) after the attack hits.
Max Hits: 1 per upgrade level (Max 7)
Damage/hit: Base Magic Damage x 0.5
Poisonous cloud billows forth, knocking over any enemies it hits and poisons them (if they are not already poisoned). The DoT does 3 hits of Magic DoT Damage before wearing off, and they are completely unaffected by further Poison DoT effects until it wears off. Each upgrade level adds to the range and to how many max hits the spell can inflict on an enemy that is not knocked over by it. However, its range is not as long as most other Splash Spells, going only about 50% as far as Flame Burst from the Orange Knight, for example. This spell's collision is a bit odd in that it can go a decent amount past terrain obstacles such as walls, pits, and the line in the volleyball game, although it does not get its full length like the "Buzzsaws" spell does and is shorter than Orange Knight's "Flame Burst" which is also like this.
Damage: Base Magic Damage
A ball of poison. The Acid DoT effect adds a nice bonus, with the only downside being the Acid element will not affect Skeletons, and other enemies, this will make it harder on the level Marsh on Insane.
Damage: Poison Base Magic Damage
Leaps up with acid billowing out below, acidifying any enemies below.
- Green Knight has a different Y/Triangle attack than the other characters. Instead of spinning his weapon, he does a backflip in the air and attacks all sides.
- When the game is beaten with the Green Knight, the character Royal Guard is unlocked as a playable character
- Out of all the other Knights, The Green Knight seems to be the angriest on the selection menu, but the happiest on the Main Menu.
- In the Newgrounds flash, Castle Crashing the Beard, Green Knight is the axe bearing member of the Castle Crashers with little role in the comedy. Often collaborating with blue in tandem attacks.
- The Green Knight is the only playable character with poison magic in the game.
- In the Newgrounds flash movie, "Castle Crashing XXX" , he is the unofficial second-in-command (first in command being blue).
- In "Castle Crashing a Wedding", he kills the Groom by using his projectile magic.
|Green Knight||Royal Guard||Saracen|