The Green Knight
|Starting Weapon||Thin Sword|
|Splash Attack||Poison Blast|
|Magic Projectile||Poison Ball|
|Air Projectile||Poison Ball|
|Elemental Infusion||Poison Burst|
|Magic Jump||Poison Jump|
Green Knight's specialties include Poison DoT (3x higher damage than Fire DoT potentially), crowd clearing, basic juggling, and basic boss slaying.
Green Knight's element is Poison. All poison attacks do three hits of DoT. However, some enemies such as Cult Minions, are highly resistant to Poison and are immune to its secondary effects. Which makes it about as effective as Fire and is a relatively good element. Another unique characteristic about the Green Knight is that his heavy attack speed, compared to other characters, is rather sluggish, and it irritatingly can cause you to adapt to his heavy attack in juggling unlike the other 30 characters.
|Green Knight||Royal Guard||Saracen|
- Green Knight is a D Rank character (D+).
- Green Knight is the only character in the game that can cast Poison Magic Attacks.
- Green Knight also is the only character in the game that has a different heavy attack; this is because Green Knight is Dan Paladin's favorite character.
- Green Knight's character portrait background is Green (#245C10); while his player tag and attack color is Green (#5ECC5C).
- On the Xbox 360, players can dress up their Avatar as the Green Knight by purchasing both the helmet and tunic in the Avatar Store.