The photos above are animal orbs that do something related to food.
Food is an item that can restore the player's health meter. They can be found throughout the game by destroying objects such as grass or statues, by opening chests, or by defeating enemies, among other methods. The amount of life gained from a food item is affected by the character's total amount of HP and by the level of his Defense stat.
How to ObtainEdit
Food can be found in a variety of places throughout the Kingdom:
- Enemies sometimes drop food when killed.
- Food can appear by destroying breakable objects (like mushrooms or chests). These objects are scripted and will always spawn a particular food item when destroyed.
- Food can sometimes be found by cutting sections of grass with your weapon.
- Owlet can retrieve food from trees.
- Hawkster can retrieve food from fallen enemies.
- Zebra can find food in grassy areas.
- The Painter will spit out several pieces of food after being defeated in Normal Mode (he will spit Health Potions too on Insane Mode).
|Add||Popcorn||1 HP||Corn Boss|
|Add||Red Apple||10%||Any level|
|Add||Ice Cream Cone||10%||Wedding Crash|
|Add||Whipped Cream Cake||10%|
|Add||Chocolate Chip Cookie||10%|
|Add||French Fries||10%||Lava World|
|Add||Round Striped Candy||10%||Snow World|
|Add||Rectangular Striped Candy||10%|