- Wave 1: 5 Bees. They approach from above. Jump and attack in order to attack them early on.
- Wave 2: 5 Bees.
- Wave 3: 2 Killer Beekeepers, 3 Bees.
Sometime between Waves 1-3, the King will be knocked off of his horse. Make sure to hop on it and use it to with the floor with enemies.
At the end of the ledge, two catapults are rolled up. Hop on it, and a bar will appear with the force of the catapult depending on where players press //[Key Bind] You will be launched onto the castle walls with 5 other Gray Knights.
- Wave 4: 6 Coneheads.
- Wave 5: 7 Coneheads; 1 from behind, 6 from ahead.
- Wave 6: 4 Coneheads; 1 Beefy, 3 regular.
At the far right, you'll come to a window where you can break into the castle. The event continues in Wedding Crash.
- Refined Mace - Return to this area after acquiring the shovel. After the first wave of Bees you can find this weapon buried underneath an "X".
- Rat Beating Bat - Killer Beekeepers have a chance to drop this weapon, but since there's only 2 in the entire game, this weapon can be considered one of the hardest weapons in the game to get with the Dual Prong Sword being the hardest to get.
There are no animal orbs to be found on this level.
- The Gray Knights and even the King can get killed in this level, so once you and the Gray Knights are across the catapult, try to aid them while you fight Coneheads so you will have backup once you reach the Beefy Conehead.
- Some fans speculate that the bees attack because you stepped on the flowers.
- There is a glitch where sometimes, if the Beefy Conehead grabs you, he will walk to the left and keep walking toward the wall. If you are in singleplayer mode, the only way you can escape this glitch is to leave and restart the level.
- The music that plays throughout this level is called _-=Dark Skies=-_ by MaestroRage.
- This is the only level in the entire game where you can fight both the Killer Beekeepers and Bees. Killer Beekeeper corpses are seen in the Necromancer's Room however.