|Starting Weapon||Black Morning Star|
|Splash Attack||Flaming Pillars|
|Elemental Infusion||Flame Engulfment|
|Magic Jump||Pillar of Fire|
|Unlock Method||Complete the game with Orange Knight|
|Location|| Cyclops' Fortress|
Wizard Castle Interior
Fire Demon's specialties are damage over time, advanced boss slaying, knockback crowd control, basic juggling, elemental combo locking, and crowd clearing.
Fire Demon is first encountered in Cyclops' Fortress fighting alongside an elite Conehead. His second appearance is in Lava World, where they are the primary enemies. Killing Fire Demons in Lava World also grants the player sandwiches at certain points in the level, which are needed to fight the Volcano boss and can be helpful against the Dragon and Sock Puppet. The sandwiches are also needed to access Industrial Castle. It is assumed that they serve Cyclops, as Fire Demon(s) appear to assist an Elite Conehead in fending off the player(s) in Cyclops' Fortress.
|Orange Knight||Fire Demon||Ninja|
- If the player beats Industrial Castle with Fire Demon and looks through the telescope, Fire Demon will oddly look through his mouth.
- There's a fossilized skeleton of a Fire Demon inside a crystal in the Undead Cyclops fight.
- A Fire Demon appears to be the clerk at the Volcano Store.
- NPC Fire Demons are resistant to the Fire element.
- Fire Demon and Necromancer are the only characters in the game that have visible wings.
- Fire Demon is the only playable character with wings, and they remain in the same position when climbing up surfaces via ladders and when blocking with his shield.
- Fire Demon is a A Rank character (A+).
- Fire Demon is one of the few characters to show teeth in it's portrait. (Others being Saracen and Skeleton)