Fencer's specialties include advanced boss slaying, combo locking, basic juggling, and knockback crowd control.
Background and InvolvementEdit
Fencers are first seen carrying Orange Princess for the Industrial Prince, as he's offered a deal with a Beefy Thief for taking said princess for his keeping. Next, multiple Fencers are seen paired up with Industrialists and a Beefy Brute that are all defending the Industrial Prince from the player(s) in the Industrial Castle level. Finally, Fencers are resurrected by the Necromancer in the Necromancer's Room in the Wizard Castle Interior level.
Fencers are loyal to the Industrial Prince, as they are the bulk of his army and defend him from the invading player(s).
- Fencer and Industrialist are reskins of each other.
- Fencer is a SS Rank character (SS).
- Fencer is widely considered as the most powerful character in the game alongside Industrialist.
- They have the most powerful splash attack of any character in the game.
- They also have the splash attack with the most number of hits of any character in the game.
- A nickname for Fencer is "Aichomancer" which means "sharp object mage." It's derived from Aichomophobia, the fear of sharp objects; in this case, buzzsaws. Another nickname for Fencer is "The Pistonator."
- Fencer, Industrialist, and Killer Beekeeper's magic jump is the equivalent of an obstacle in Alien Ship. Killer Beekeepers uses Bees instead of buzzsaws however.
- Fencer can be used to earn "The Traitor" Achievement/Trophy by defeating the Industrial Machine.
- Fencer has a six pack.
- NPC Fencers have the ability to throw Bombs freely.
- Fencer's portrait background, player tag, and attack color is Red (#6C3757).