The Elite Conehead will use bombs and strong attacks to deal large amounts of damage.
It's best to deal with the Fire Demon first before you take him on. He's not so difficult on regular mode. In Insane mode, the player should stay far from him and use magic range spells to knock him back and do immense damage. If the player decides to melee him, the Fire Demon will quickly join in, which poses an obviously disadvantageous situation since both CAN knock the player out instantly. It is also good to spam arrows with max agility.
- He is also known as the Conehead Commander.
- The Elite Conehead is visually identical to a regular Conehead, except the Elite Conehead has pipe-like appendages on the back of his armor.
- The Elite Conehead cannot be knocked down by arrows.
- He always drops the Light Saber weapon upon defeat.
- He fights alongside Fire Demons, one for each active player (Four players would fight four Fire Demons).
- Sometimes, when playing on Xbox 360, even if three are playing, only two Fire Demons would accompany him.
- There is only one Elite Conehead in the whole game. The Cyclops' Fortress level is the only time he appears and fights against players.