The level starts with the player entering the Cyclops' Fortress from the Cyclops' Gate level.
- Wave 1: 5 Coneheads. One is seen reading a newspaper before he notices the player, while the other 4 are encountered when moving to the right.
- Wave 2: 4 Coneheads.
- Wave 3: 4 Coneheads.
- Wave 4: 4 Coneheads.
- Wave 5: Elite Conehead, 1 Fire Demon. When defeated, the Elite Conehead drops the Light Saber.
When approaching the right, one will find the Cyclops mourning over the coffin of the Groom while the Green Princess is trapped inside of a cage. The Cyclops then engages in fight against the player, in anger of the death of the Groom.
- Main article: Cyclops
Fighting the Cyclops after all those Coneheads can be a bit of a pain. It's recommended that you bring some Healing Potions with you. The Cyclops will raise his arms and swing them over his head and slam his knives into the ground. You'll want to attempt to avoid this by moving vertically, trying to move away or jump over will 90% of the time result in failure due to his swings reach and speed. After the Cyclops slams his blades into the ground he will pause and you will be given the chance to strike at him. Try jumping into the air and performing a midair combo with Heavy Attacks before he stands up and attacks again. If you can stay to his back side you should be able to avoid getting hit. After four to five slams he will start throwing knives at you. Do your best to avoid these with vertical movements or simply raise your shield up. Keep up your midair attacks and watch your health bar.
Once the Cyclops is left with at least 30% of health he will go into a fit of rage which increases his speed and attack damage. Though at first a curse it does have its advantages. After each knife toss, the Cyclops will have a momentary pause to go into his rage mode. In this pause, the player can attack him and get in some damage before he attacks.
Once the Cyclops is at 0 health, he seems to slide into the lava grave (Possibly prepared for the Groom). He will flail around before finally sinking into the lava with a thumbs up. A Boss Chest appears, and afterward, the player kisses the Green Princess (Or after dueling, if in multiplayer) and the level ends.
- Snoot - After Wave 2, use a bomb to blow a hole in the cracked archway against the back wall (Right of the Cyclops and Groom photo). It's just to the left of the bat statue.
- Light Saber - After defeating the Elite Conehead in Wave 5, he will drop this item.
- Black Morning Star - Can be dropped by Fire Demon(s) that are led by the Elite Conehead.
Video Walkthrough Edit