Cultist's specialties include combo locking and basic boss slaying.
Cult Minion is immune to any elemental magic. (Fire, Electricity, Ice, Poison, Etc.)
Cult Minions are seen in the Wizard Castle interior, and are summoned by The Evil Wizard in The Final Battle.
The Evil Wizard
The Cult Minion has a large resemblance to The Evil Wizard, but has red eyes instead of yellow eyes and has a different body shape.
- Cult Minion's official name was announced by The Behemoth™ when they revealed the Necromantic Pack for Xbox 360.
- This character is also known as "Cultist", "Wizard Knight", "Wizard Mage" and "Wizard Minion".
- Cult Minion shoots bones instead of arrows just like the Skeleton, too.
- They have a large resemblance to the Evil Wizard.
- He is one of the two playable characters who can use dark magic, the other being Skeleton.
- The only way to get Cult Minion on PS3, PC, and Xbox One versions is by completing the level Ice Castle on Insane Mode.
- Cult Minion and Skeleton are reskins of each other.
- Cult Minion is a C Rank character (C-).
- Even though he is supposed to be a copy of the Evil Wizard, the Cult Minion has red eyes while the Evil Wizard has yellow eyes. Also, the Cult Minion has a different body shape than the Evil Wizard
- The NPC version of the Cult Minion cannot be knocked down by arrows.
- The Cult Minion is a minion of the Evil Wizard, the Final Boss that is heavily mistaken as the Cult Minion.
- The Cult Minion's starting weapon, the Glowstick, is the best weapon for XP grinding, because of its -4 Strength.
- On the leaderboards, the Cult Minion is referred to as the "Cultist".
- Cult Minions are the most resilient playable enemies in the game as they resist all elemental magic attacks such as Ice, Electricity, Poison, and Fire; The only enemies in the game that comes second are Snakeys. Snakeys resist both Poison and Electricity.