Cult Minion (also known as the Cultist) is the final normal enemy of the game, and also one of the 31 playable characters in Castle Crashers. He is unlockable for the PS3, PC, and plus Castle Crashers Remastered by beating the Ice Castle level on Insane Mode, and is available for purchase for $1.99 in the Necromantic Pack DLC on Xbox 360.
Cultist's specialties include combo locking and basic boss slaying.
Cult Minions are primarily seen during the Wizard Castle Interior level, as the player must battle past them to begin the four boss battles. They are also spawned from the Evil Wizard's spider form. He is likely the most difficult character to unlock on the PS3, PC, and Xbox One
Cult Minions help the Evil Wizard by attacking players. They're very powerful and almost completely immune to the four primary magic elements (Fire, Ice, Electricity and Poison), suffering only a single point of damage. They're immune to the additional effects (burn, freeze, stun and poison) of elemental weapons and magic. Cult Minions don't flinch when hit with arrows or elemental magic. If you play through the Final Battle, it seems that the Evil Wizard hatches them from cocoons when he turns into his flying spider form. Cult Minions appear to be clones of the Evil Wizard himself.
- Cult Minion's official name was announced by The Behemoth™ when they revealed the Necromantic Pack for Xbox 360.
- This character is also known as "Cultist", "Wizard Knight", "Wizard Mage" and "Wizard Minion".
- Cult Minion shoots bones instead of arrows just like the Skeleton, too.
- They have a large resemblance to the Evil Wizard.
- He is one of the two playable characters who can use dark magic, the other being Skeleton.
- The only way to get Cult Minion on PS3, PC, and Xbox One versions is by completing the level Ice Castle on Insane Mode.
- Cult Minion and Skeleton are re-skins of each other.
- Cult Minion is a D Rank character (D+).
- Even though he is supposed to be a copy of the Evil Wizard, the Cult Minion has red eyes while the Evil Wizard has yellow eyes. Also, the Cult Minion has a different body shape than the Evil Wizard
- The NPC version of the Cult Minion cannot be knocked down by arrows.
- The Cult Minion is a minion of the Evil Wizard, the Final Boss that is heavily mistaken as the Cult Minion.
- The Cult Minion's starting weapon, the Glowstick, is the best weapon for XP grinding, because of its -4 Strength.
- On the leaderboard, the Cult Minion is referred to as the "Cultist".
- Cult Minions are the most resilient playable enemies in the game as they resist all elemental magic attacks such as Ice, Electricity, Poison, and Fire; The only enemies in the game that comes second are Snakeys. Snakeys resist both Poison and Electricity.