|Splash Attack||Dark Pillars|
|Magic Projectile||Dark Shot|
|Magic Jump||Pillar of Darkness|
|Unlock Method|| Necromantic Pack DLC (XBLA)|
Complete Ice Castle on Insane Mode (PSN/PC)
|Gender||Male or Female|
|Location||Wizard Castle Interior, Final Battle|
Cultist's specialties include combo locking and basic boss slaying.
Cult Minions are primarily seen during the Wizard Castle Interior level, as the player must battle past them to begin the four boss battles. They are also spawned from the Evil Wizard's spider form. He is likely the most difficult character to unlock on the PS3 and PC.
Cult Minions help the Evil Wizard by attacking players. They're very powerful and almost completely immune to the four primary magic elements (Fire, Ice, Electricity and Poison), suffering only a single point of damage. They're immune to the additional effects (burn, freeze, stun and poison) of elemental weapons and magic. Cult Minions don't flinch when hit with arrows or elemental magic. If you play through the Final Battle, it seems that the Evil Wizard hatches them from cocoons when he turns into his flying spider form. Cult Minions appear to be clones of the Evil Wizard himself.
- Cult Minion's official name was announced by The Behemoth™ when they revealed the Necromantic Pack for Xbox 360.
- This character is also known as "Cultist", "Wizard Knight", "Wizard Mage" and "Wizard Minion".
- Cult Minion shoots bones instead of arrows.
- They have a large resemblance to the Evil Wizard.
- He is one of the two characters who can use dark magic, the other being Skeleton.
- The only way to get Cult Minion on PS3 and PC is by beating Frost King on Insane Mode.
- Cult Minion and Skeleton are re-skins of eachother.
- Cult Minion is a B Rank character.
- Even though he is supposed to be a copy of the Evil Wizard, the Cult Minion has red eyes while the Evil Wizard has yellow eyes.