Cultist's specialties include combo locking and basic boss slaying.
Cult Minions are primarily seen during the Wizard Castle Interior level, as the player must battle past them to begin the four boss battles. Cult Minions can be spawned from the Evil Wizard's 4th Phase in the Final Battle level.
Cult Minions help the Evil Wizard by attacking player(s).Cult Minions appear to be clones of the Evil Wizard himself. He is likely the most difficult character to unlock on the PS3, PC, and Xbox One
Cult Minions are very powerful and are almost completely immune to the Elemental Magic attacks (Poison, Electricity, Ice, and Fire), suffering only 1 point of damage. Cult Minions are also immune to the additional effects (burn, freeze, stun and poison) of elemental weapons and Magic. Cult Minions don't get knockbacked when hit with Arrows either. Cult Minion is likely the most difficult character to unlock on the PS3, PC, and Xbox One since Ice Castle will most definitely take a while to get through on Insane Mode with such difficult levels such as Desert and Marsh.
- Cult Minion's official name was announced by The Behemoth™ when they revealed the Necromantic Pack for Xbox 360.
- This character is also known as "Cultist", "Wizard Knight", "Wizard Mage" and "Wizard Minion".
- Cult Minion shoots bones instead of arrows just like the Skeleton, too.
- They have a large resemblance to the Evil Wizard.
- He is one of the two playable characters who can use dark magic, the other being Skeleton.
- The only way to get Cult Minion on PS3, PC, and Xbox One versions is by completing the level Ice Castle on Insane Mode.
- Cult Minion and Skeleton are reskins of each other.
- Cult Minion is a C Rank character (C-).
- Even though he is supposed to be a copy of the Evil Wizard, the Cult Minion has red eyes while the Evil Wizard has yellow eyes. Also, the Cult Minion has a different body shape than the Evil Wizard
- The NPC version of the Cult Minion cannot be knocked down by arrows.
- The Cult Minion is a minion of the Evil Wizard, the Final Boss that is heavily mistaken as the Cult Minion.
- The Cult Minion's starting weapon, the Glowstick, is the best weapon for XP grinding, because of its -4 Strength.
- On the leaderboards, the Cult Minion is referred to as the "Cultist".
- Cult Minions are the most resilient playable enemies in the game as they resist all elemental magic attacks such as Ice, Electricity, Poison, and Fire; The only enemies in the game that comes second are Snakeys. Snakeys resist both Poison and Electricity.