|Castle Keep Store|
The Castle Keep Store
|Inhabitants|| Castle Keep Shopkeeper|
The Castle Keep Store is the first store that becomes available to players while playing through the game.
The Castle Keep Store is the smallest store in the game, selling only two items. The Castle Keep Store is unlocked after a player completes the Castle Keep level. It is the only store you fight enemies in before shopping can be unlocked. On Insane Mode, the Skinny Sword is replaced by the Wooden Sword for 400 gold. The shopkeeper is basically just a blond Civilian.
The Castle Keep Store sells two items:
- Health Potion - 12 gold (This is the cheapest price you can get for this item, with the exception of Swamp Village Store - 11 gold)
- Skinny Sword - 32 gold
- BUY MY THINGS!
- Watch your step, I just mopped the floor.
- Buy sumtin' will ya?
- No shirt, no shoes, no service!
- I got what you need!
- Hello friend. Need something?
- The storekeeper's quotes are the same as some quotes said by shopkeeps in The Legend of Zelda.
- This is the only store whose stock changes between normal and insane mode.
- To access the store, you must fight Barbarians every time you enter unless you have already defeated them within the same playing session.
- It houses the least amount of items of all the shops.