Quick Links (view all pages)
Castle Crashers is also available for the PlayStation 3
Recent Castle Crashers Wiki News
- April 12, 2009
- The Castle Crashers Wiki now has over 250 pages. It's amazing how far we've come. Keep up the good work.
- January 24, 2009
- Our Weapons guide has finally been completed. If you are trying to unlock any of the game's many weapons, be sure to check it out!
The Behemoth Development Blog
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding Content
- Want to start a new page? See the Special:Create page.
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and More...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Article of the Month
Animal Orbs provide various bonuses and enhancements. Once found, these helpers float next to the player and automatically provide a bonus. The Animal Ark houses all of the player's unlocked Animals Orbs. Read more...
Other Top Articles
- Playable Characters
<center></center> <center> BurningMIC's awesome Animal Orb guide on YouTube </center>
AdventureQuest • Aika Online • Age of Conan • AliceSoft • Dead or Alive • Destiny • Diner Dash • DragonFable • Fable • Fantasy Life • Fatal Fury • Halo • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Mario • MechQuest • Metal Gear • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • Ōkami • Pokémon • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Soul Calibur • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch