|Castle Crashers Wiki News & Announcements|
Castle Crashers Wiki administration has been upgraded. Expect big things in the upcoming months, including but not limited to:
- Badges have been re-enabled on the wiki. It will take just a few more days to have them completely customized, though.
- Complete, cross system information.
- User friendly interfaces making content more interactive than text-based.
- All current forums will be archived. Forums will be organized into categories.
- New rank: Moderator. Will be applied for in an organized fashion. Users will be able to vote for their favorite candidates to influence the decision phase. New moderators will be talked to and decided at the end of each month. Admins will no longer be directly appointed. Don't hesitate to contact Ehkano or Evilzombierider about becoming a moderator.
- Increased moderation on edits thanks to new moderators. This allows more pages to be unlocked.
- Congratulations to our new administrator LaVey!
- Our bureaucrat, Evilzombierider, is now active again on the wiki!
For additional polls, check out Fencer Pwns' profile.
Animal Orbs provide various bonuses and enhancements. Once found, these helpers float next to the player and automatically provide a bonus. The Animal Ark houses all of the player's unlocked Animals Orbs. Read more...
A skill is the attribute of a player that can be advanced throughout the game. Skills are trained by fighting until enough experience is earned for the next level. When a character levels up, they will have a number of skill points to allot. Read more...
A weapon is an item used in Castle Crashers by a character to deal damage to enemies. Characters can collect different weapons by finding them throughout the game or by downloading extra content. Read more...
A combo is a special attack that is performed by pressing a number of buttons rapidly in a certain sequence. Combos are usually more damaging than regular attacks. Read more...
Characters can be played with by unlocking them. You can also play against enemies which are possible to be unlocked by the end of the game. Most are unlocked by conquering the game with a specific character. Read more...
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • AliceSoft • amiibo • Bloody Roar • C-12: Final Resistance • Captain Toad • Chrono Trigger • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Drakengard • Duck Hunt • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fancy Pants Adventures • Fantasy Life • Fairy Fencer F • FatalFury • Gex • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • MechQuest • MediEvil • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • NIER • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Pandemonium! • PlayStation • Primal • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Q*bert • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Splatoon • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Tree of Savior • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch