|Castle Crashers Wiki News & Announcements|
- New administrators have been appointed. General Awesomo, Agorman and CoolShark.
- The wiki's main page will be improved within a week with much better navigation.
- The wiki's CSS page has been getting edited recently. If you see new, minor changes that's what it is.
- Everyone go thank Evilzombierider for maintaining this wiki!
- Better navigation is key right now to this wiki. Help us out if you can!
- See a page that needs some serious help with editing? Use the Help template.
Animal Orbs provide various bonuses and enhancements. Once found, these helpers float next to the player and automatically provide a bonus. The Animal Ark houses all of the player's unlocked Animals Orbs. Read more...
A skill is the attribute of a player that can be advanced throughout the game. Skills are trained by fighting until enough experience is earned for the next level. When a character levels up, he will have a number of skill points to allot. Read more...
A weapon is an item used in Castle Crashers by a character to deal damage to enemies. Characters can collect different weapons by finding them throughout the game or by downloading extra content. Read more...
A combo is a special attack that is performed by pressing a number of buttons rapidly in a certain sequence. Combos are usually more damaging than regular attacks. Read more...
Characters can be played with by unlocking them. You can also play against enemies which are possible to be unlocked by the end of the game. Most are unlocked by conquering the game with a specific character. Read more...
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • AliceSoft • Chrono Trigger • Dead or Alive • Destiny • Diner Dash • DragonFable • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fantasy Life • FatalFury • Halo • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • Mario • MechQuest • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Pokémon • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Virtua Fighter • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch