|Castle Crashers Wiki News and Announcements|
- Ever wonder what your percentage if game completion in Castle Crashers is? Go here to find out. Put your result in the comments!
- If you want to give up hope on humanity, then read Nog642's tier list here
- The Navigation has been re-optimized, and now lists the best weapons based on their use/stat build, and has a top 10 overall list as well. The main reason for this is that with the large amount of weapons in the game, all of the weapons can't be listed without 24 being omitted just because there's not enough room! You can still access the Weapons page by clicking on the Weapons tab at the top of the navigation.
- Just a heads up, Fencer Pwns has changed his name to Aichomancer. The change isn't to cause confusion, but just the opposite in fact. It's to match his Wikia username to his Steam alias, by which he's better known for on the Castle Crashers Steam community.
- Name colors for ranks:
- Blue - Standard User
- Teal - Moderator
- Dark Blue - Administrator
- Green - Bureaucrat
- Please consult this thread to see the current status of the moderation team.
For additional polls, check out Aichomancer's profile.
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • Aion Wiki • AliceSoft • amiibo • BOXBOY! • C-12: Final Resistance • Captain Toad • Chrono Trigger • Cities in Motion • Cities: Skylines • Cities XXL • Deception • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Dragonica • Drakengard • Duck Hunt • Eat Sheep • The Escapists • Fable • Fancy Pants Adventures • Fantasy Life • Fairy Fencer F • FatalFury • Five Nights at Freddy's • Game Ideas • Gex • Ghosthunter • Gran Turismo • Gran Turismo 4 • Gran Turismo 5 • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Japanese PC Games • Just Cause • Katamari • Killzone • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • Mario Maker • MechQuest • MediEvil • Metal Gear • Mirror's Edge • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • NBA 2K • NIER • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Omikron • Pandemonium! • Pix the Cat • PlayStation • Primal • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Q*bert • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 • Saints Row • Splatoon • Spore • StarCraft • Tom and Jerry in War of the Whiskers • Tomodachi Life • Touhou Project • Tree of Savior • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch
Characters can be played with by unlocking them. You can also play against enemies which are possible to be unlocked by the end of the game. Most are unlocked by conquering the game with a specific character. Read more...
A weapon is an item used in Castle Crashers by a character to deal damage to enemies. Characters can collect different weapons by finding them throughout the game or by downloading extra content. Read more...
Animal Orbs provide various bonuses and enhancements. Once found, these helpers float next to the player and automatically provide a bonus. The Animal Ark houses all of the player's unlocked animals orbs. Read more...
Many vicious enemies will try to impede your progress from rescuing the four King's daughters and also retrieve the stolen Crystal. However, most of them can be unlocked and played with too! Read more...
Levels are the various environments the players must traverse in the world of Castle Crashers. Many enemies await for them, but also many treasures and companions can be found! Read more...
Stores are special areas where players can go to purchase items such as potions, sandwiches, bombs, weapons and even animal orbs! Read more...
An attribute is a characteristic or a skill that a player can upgrade throughout the game. Attributes are trained by fighting until enough experience has been earned to reach the next level. When a character levels up, they will have a number of skill points to allot. Read more...
A combo is a special attack that is performed by pressing a number of buttons rapidly in a certain sequence. Combos are usually more damaging than regular attacks. Read more...