- Welcome to the Castle Crashers Wiki! Please feel free to contribute!
- If you haven't already, create a wikia account here!
- Don't see any pages that need editing? Feel free to leave a comment!
- Write a blog post, send someone a message, or just try to be an active member of the community!
- Under Moderators/Feedback, the feedback blogs allow you to share your ideas with the bureaucrats on the wiki. You can share any plans you have for the wiki if you want approval for them, or you can make any other suggestions you see fit. Just make sure that if you suggest anything that requires big changes, then you pitch in to help and make it become a reality!
- If you wrote a Blog Post and any of the following conditions apply, just message Nog642 here.
- You wrote it recently and want it to be in the Top Navigation under Recent Blogs.
- It has 35 comments or more and you want it to be in the Top Navigation under Top Blogs.
- It is about a fictional DLC Pack and you want it to be in the Top Navigation under DLC Blogs.
- Name colors for ranks:
- Green - Standard User
- Red - Moderator
- Blue - Administrator
- Orange - Bureaucrat
---Recent Staff Additions---
|Bureaucrat/Administrator Edit Log|
Whenever an administrator or bureaucrat makes a significant change to the CSS, wiki settings, or locked pages, they'll leave an entry here, along with their wikia signature.
- Promoted Stormmiller to administrator and made necessary changes to CSS, Main Page, and Top Navigation.
- Separated ranks on "Quick Links" section and removed unnecessary links
- Changed organization format of blogs in "Quick Links" section of Top Navigation
- Changed the Staff name colors to Green|Red|Blue|Orange. It's simply because it matches the wiki logo, and it's the order the characters appear in the character select screen. If Nog642 wants to change it back, then FIRST he must obtain the opinions of ALL admins and moderators and see if they dislike it or not.
For additional polls, check out Aichomancer's profile.
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • Aion Wiki • AliceSoft • amiibo • BOXBOY! • C-12: Final Resistance • Captain Toad • Chrono Trigger • Cities in Motion • Cities: Skylines • Cities XL • Cities XXL • Deception • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Dragonica • Drakengard • Duck Hunt • Eat Sheep • The Escapists • Fable • Fancy Pants Adventures • Fantasy Life • Fairy Fencer F • FatalFury • Five Nights at Freddy's • Game Ideas • Gex • Ghosthunter • Gran Turismo • Gran Turismo 4 • Gran Turismo 5 • Halo • Heavenly Sword • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Japanese PC Games • Just Cause • Katamari • Killzone • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • Mario Maker • MechQuest • MediEvil • Metal Gear • Mirror's Edge • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • NBA 2K • NIER • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Omikron • Pandemonium! • Pix the Cat • PlayStation • Poptropica • Primal • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Q*bert • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 • Saints Row • Splatoon • Spore • StarCraft • The Urbz • Tom and Jerry in War of the Whiskers • Tomodachi Life • Touhou Project • Tree of Savior • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch • Yooka-Laylee • Yoshi's Woolly World
Characters can be played with by unlocking them. You can also play against enemies which are possible to be unlocked by the end of the game. Most are unlocked by conquering the game with a specific character. Read more...
A weapon is an item used in Castle Crashers by a character to deal damage to enemies. Characters can collect different weapons by finding them throughout the game or by downloading extra content. Read more...
Animal Orbs provide various bonuses and enhancements. Once found, these helpers float next to the player and automatically provide a bonus. The Animal Ark houses all of the player's unlocked animals orbs. Read more...
Many vicious enemies will try to impede your progress from rescuing the four King's daughters and also retrieve the stolen Crystal. However, most of them can be unlocked and played with too! Read more...
Levels are the various environments the players must traverse in the world of Castle Crashers. Many enemies await for them, but also many treasures and companions can be found! Read more...
Stores are special areas where players can go to purchase items such as potions, sandwiches, bombs, weapons and even animal orbs! Read more...
An attribute is a characteristic or a skill that a player can upgrade throughout the game. Attributes are trained by fighting until enough experience has been earned to reach the next level. When a character levels up, they will have a number of skill points to allot. Read more...
A combo is a special attack that is performed by pressing a number of buttons rapidly in a certain sequence. Combos are usually more damaging than regular attacks. Read more...