|Castle Crashers Wiki News and Announcements|
- The Navigation has been re-optimized again, to a greater extent this time! See the change log below:
- Updated the "Characters" tab.
- "Allies" = King, his knights, and Peasant/Civilian
- "Enemies 1-2" = Playable enemies
- "Enemies 3-4" = Non-playable enemies
- "DLC" = Pink Knight, Blacksmith, and Hatty, as well as the DLC character not built into the game on XBLA
- "Misc" = Any other noteworthy character that interacts with the player in their adventure
- Updated the "Animal Orbs" tab.
- "Group 1-6" lists the pets in the order they're arranged in the animal ark.
- "Misc" lists the 5 pets scattered about the ark outside of the 6 main groups.
- Added quick links to the pet tier list, animal ark level, A-Z list, and pet ability template.
- Added quick links to the "Weapons" tab.
- Replaced "Staff" tab with "Quick Links".
- Added links to new and old blogs.
- "Bcrats/Admins" contains links to the Bureaucrat and Administrators' message walls.
- Added "Pro Tips" with links to tier lists and useful tactics for insane mode.
- "Mods/Feedback" contains links to Moderators' message walls, a link to the moderator application forum thread (2 moderators at a time max; only apply if there's one or less moderators in the list), and links to blogs for providing feedback to the Bureaucrats about what you think should be done with the wiki.
- Updated the "Characters" tab.
- Ever wonder what your percentage if game completion in Castle Crashers is? Go here to find out. Put your result in the comments!
- Name colors for ranks:
- Blue - Standard User
- Teal - Moderator
- Dark Blue - Administrator
- Green - Bureaucrat
- Please consult this thread to see the current status of the moderation team.
For additional polls, check out Aichomancer's profile.
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • Aion Wiki • AliceSoft • amiibo • BOXBOY! • C-12: Final Resistance • Captain Toad • Chrono Trigger • Cities in Motion • Cities: Skylines • Cities XL • Cities XXL • Deception • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Dragonica • Drakengard • Duck Hunt • Eat Sheep • The Escapists • Fable • Fancy Pants Adventures • Fantasy Life • Fairy Fencer F • FatalFury • Five Nights at Freddy's • Game Ideas • Gex • Ghosthunter • Gran Turismo • Gran Turismo 4 • Gran Turismo 5 • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Japanese PC Games • Just Cause • Katamari • Killzone • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • Mario Maker • MechQuest • MediEvil • Metal Gear • Mirror's Edge • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • NBA 2K • NIER • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Omikron • Pandemonium! • Pix the Cat • PlayStation • Primal • Professor Layton • Project Ukulele • Ragnarök Online • Q*bert • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 • Saints Row • Splatoon • Spore • StarCraft • The Urbz • Tom and Jerry in War of the Whiskers • Tomodachi Life • Touhou Project • Tree of Savior • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch • Yoshi's Woolly World
Characters can be played with by unlocking them. You can also play against enemies which are possible to be unlocked by the end of the game. Most are unlocked by conquering the game with a specific character. Read more...
A weapon is an item used in Castle Crashers by a character to deal damage to enemies. Characters can collect different weapons by finding them throughout the game or by downloading extra content. Read more...
Animal Orbs provide various bonuses and enhancements. Once found, these helpers float next to the player and automatically provide a bonus. The Animal Ark houses all of the player's unlocked animals orbs. Read more...
Many vicious enemies will try to impede your progress from rescuing the four King's daughters and also retrieve the stolen Crystal. However, most of them can be unlocked and played with too! Read more...
Levels are the various environments the players must traverse in the world of Castle Crashers. Many enemies await for them, but also many treasures and companions can be found! Read more...
Stores are special areas where players can go to purchase items such as potions, sandwiches, bombs, weapons and even animal orbs! Read more...
An attribute is a characteristic or a skill that a player can upgrade throughout the game. Attributes are trained by fighting until enough experience has been earned to reach the next level. When a character levels up, they will have a number of skill points to allot. Read more...
A combo is a special attack that is performed by pressing a number of buttons rapidly in a certain sequence. Combos are usually more damaging than regular attacks. Read more...