Brute's specialties include advanced boss slaying, knockback crowd control, basic juggling, and combo locking.
The player(s) first encounter Brute as a Beefy grouped up with 2 Fencers and has Cardinal as his pet in Industrial Castle. Then, a couple of Brutes are resurrected as Skeletons by the Necromancer when the Necromancer is first introduced in Lava World. Finally, a Beefy Brute is resurrected again by the Necromancer in Wizard Castle Interior.
Unlock Path Edit
- Brute only appears 3 times in the game, twice as a Beefy in Industrial Castle and Wizard Castle Interior, and also has a chance to be resurrected as a Skeleton in Lava World.
- Brute and Snakey are reskins of each other, but Brute throws an acorn instead of a dagger.
- Brute is a A rank character (A).
- The only time regular Brutes in the game can been seen are dead on the blood bathed floor in Necromancer's Room.
- Brute's portrait background, player tag, and attack color is Green (#56593C).
- Brute, Barbarian, Blacksmith, Necromancer, and Skeleton are the only characters in the game with noticeable marks on their character portraits.
- Brute is resurrected once by the Necromancer in Wizard Castle Interior.
- Brute is the only Beefy enemy in the game to have an Animal Orb, which is Cardinal.
- On the Xbox 360, players can dress up their Avatar as the Brute by purchasing both the helmet and tunic in the Avatar Store.