Brute's specialties include advanced boss slaying, knockback crowd control, basic juggling, and combo locking.
A glitch can occur where the Dual Prong Sword does not show despite unlocking the Brute. This can be caused by beating levels in multiplayer. To unlock it with out having to fight the one Brute in Industrial Castle, best every level in Normal Mode with the Iceskimo.
The player(s) first encounter Brute as a Beefy grouped up with 2 Fencers and has Cardinal as his pet in Industrial Castle. Then, a Brute or several of them can potentially be summoned as Skeletons by the Necromancer when the Necromancer is first introduced in Lava World. Finally, a Beefy Brute is resurrected again by the Necromancer in Wizard Castle Interior.
Unlock Path Edit
- Brute only appears 3 times in the game, twice as a Beefy in Industrial Castle and Wizard Castle Interior, and also has a chance to be resurrected as a Skeleton in Lava World.
- Brute and Snakey are reskins of each other, but Brute throws an acorn instead of a dagger.
- Brute is a A rank character (A).
- The only time regular Brutes in the game can been seen are dead on the blood bathed floor in Necromancer's Room.
- Brute's portrait background, player tag, and attack color is Green (#56593C).
- Brute, Barbarian, Blacksmith, Necromancer, and Skeleton are the only characters in the game with noticeable marks on their character portraits.
- Brute is the only Beefy enemy in the game to have an Animal Orb, which is Cardinal.
- On the Xbox 360, players can dress up their Avatar as the Brute by purchasing both the helmet and tunic in the Avatar Store.
- Since Brute's starting weapon is the Dual Prong Sword, he, at Level 1, can switch to a different weapon and switch back to the Dual Prong Sword.
- Brute and Snakey have the 2nd highest amount of Splash Attack damage hits, only beaten by the ultimate boss slayers being Industrialist and Fencer.