XBOX 360/PS3/PC/XBOX ONE: BiPolar Bear can be obtained at the end of Snow World. To obtain him, the Horn must be used. Blow the Horn in front of the cave leading to the Ice Castle level, next to the Horn sign, and BiPolar Bear will emerge, allowing the player to obtain him.
- As BiPolar Bear attacks any injured character, keep in note that it will also attack yourself if you're low on health while competing for a princess or while fighting in arenas in co-op modes.
- BiPolar Bear combined with the Ribeye and Saracen, Bear, or Orange Knight, are considered some of the deadliest and most efficient character/pet/weapon combos in PvP; although Bitey Bat may be better.
- BiPolar Bear will automatically maul the Painter's paintings when the Painter begins to move all over his room when his health bar's significantly depleted.
- BiPolar Bear attacks Pipistrello's poop.
- As soon as BiPolar Bear gets really close to enemies that are being juggled, he will begin "fidgeting" around the airborne enemy. This is the best indicator of the player over-killing the enemy within a juggle. However, this may not always be an accurate estimate of overkill if multiple enemies are involved within the juggle; usually, with the juggle being either a lightweight or mediumweight juggle depending on the level and enemy types.
- BiPolar Bear's name is a reference to the manic depression known as "Bipolar Disorder" which causes extreme mood swings.
- BiPolar Bear is an SS Rank pet (SS).
- BiPolar Bear can Critical Strike for up to a whopping 384 damage!