|Magic Projectile||Wind Ball|
|Air Projectile||Wind Ball|
|Elemental Infusion||Armor Pierce|
|Magic Jump||Pillar of Wind|
|Unlock Method||Complete the game with Skeleton|
Tall Grass Field
Wizard Castle Interior
Bear's specialties are combo locking and advanced juggling.
Bear is first seen riding on the back of Catfish, the Bear uses a telescope to detect the player(s) to let the submerged Catfish's fist punch them. When defeated, the Bear riding the Catfish sinks with it and dies. It is then seen as the primary enemy in Tall Grass Field. They seem to be the native tribal people of this land. It is seen primarily using wind balls and tornadoes to attack the player. Beating the Bear Boss in this level allows Rammy to be collected. Two Beefy Bears start "windmilling" towards the player(s), this attack can devastatingly kill anyone that is close to it on both Normal Mode and Insane Mode. After awhile the Bears (1 normal, 1 Beefy) come back as resurrected enemies for the Necromancer in the Necromancer's Room in the level Wizard Castle Interior. Finally, They can be seen at the end of the game, when your character is riding on the crystal, mourning the death of the Catfish, with one of Bears flopping over on the ground.
- Bear shoots fish instead of arrows.
- It may seem that Catfish is the Bear tribe's pet or God.
- In the end credits, the Bears can be seen mourning over the grave of Catfish.
- Bears have blood on most of their belongings and on themselves (even on their mouths). This blood may be blood from slain heroes or fish.
- When you kill Catfish, you can see the Bear who was riding said Catfish floating, face down, in the water.
- Bear's initial weapon is best for melee build due to large increase (+5) to strength and defense and crit hit with 1% chance, while large decrease (-5) to agility means fast movement or bow and arrow playstyle are not viable. This is also helpful in NG+ Speedruns of Castle Crashers.
- Bear, Saracen, and Hatty Hattington are the only characters to have a dynamic air projectile.
- Bear is a B Rank character. (B-)
- Bear and Saracen are the only characters that use tornado magic.
- Bear "bears" a rather disturbing resemblence to SCP-173 of the SCP Containment Breach series.
- Every hit from Bear's tornado can only hurt the Evil Wizard in its red shield.
- The Bear and the Saracen can use their tornado powers to form an advanced type of juggling called the "Tornado Juggle". They are the only characters that can do this type of juggle in the game.
- His splash along with Saracen, can be blocked.
- When the Bear has been poisoned his tornado turns green until the effect wears off. When the Bear is set on fire the tornado turns reddish-brown until the effect wears off.
- While Bear does have the tornado, he lacks the projectile attack of Saracen, the Sand Blast, making Saracen potentially superior to the Bear.