|Starting Weapon||Barbarian Ax|
|Splash Attack||Blunt Weapons|
|Magic Projectile||Axe Toss|
|Air Projectile||Axe Toss|
|Elemental Infusion||Armor Pierce|
|Magic Jump||Dust Jump|
|Unlock Method||Beat King's Arena solo|
|Location|| Home Castle|
Wizard Castle Interior
Barbarian is one of 31 playable characters as well as an early enemy in the game Castle Crashers. His magic is based on weapons, with arrows, battleaxes, and polearms falling out of the sky when he uses his power. His default weapon is the Barbarian Ax. He wears a mask that has a long crack through it. This is not visible in-game, however.
Barbarian's specialties include combo locking, and basic boss slaying.
The Barbarians are the ones that attack the Home Castle, and kidnap the four princesses at the beginning of the game. They have been fighting in a war with the Home Kingdom for some time, and it is the player's duty to turn the war in favor of the King and his soldiers. They are completely loyal to the Barbarian Boss. In Forest Entrance, you can see Barbarians and Thieves trading the 3 remaining kidnapped princesses for Gold with the Industrial Prince. Barbarians don't reappear until much later when they're resurrected by the Necromancer twice in Wizard Castle Interior.
- The Barbarian can be used to earn the "Traitor" achievement by defeating the Barbarian Boss.
- A Barbarian was made as a collectible figurine along with the 4 main knights.
- The beefy Barbarian seen at the start of the battle is one of only four beefy Barbarians seen in the game. Besides this one, there is the one who kidnaps one of the princesses in the Barbarian War stage (possibly the same one due to how close they are in location), the one in the Necromancer boss battle (which still could have been the first one as well as he is undead) and lastly the one who sells the Thick Sword at the Swamp Store
- Barbarian is a C Rank character. (C-)
- People often consider Barbarian a reskin of arrow rain characters; This is untrue; in fact, Barbarian's splash magic is more like Dark Pillars that rain from the sky in terms of damage per second.
- He is a star head skin in BBT.
- You could play as Barbarian and Blue Knight for a limited amount of time in Happy Wars.
- The Barbarian is one of 3 characters with horns, the others being the Necromancer and the Blacksmith.
|Beat King's Arena||Barbarian||Beekeeper|