The Animal Ark is where all of your Animal Orbs stay when they are found. It can be accessed by going to the Blacksmith level and then walking into the large boat to the left. Walking next to the chalkboard with a pet will cause that pet's effects to be displayed on the board. Walking next to the trash can with a pet will return it back to its spot (habitat).
Locations of Animal Orbs in the Ark Edit
Rock habitat Edit
Swamp habitat Edit
Grassland habitat Edit
Cozy habitat Edit
- The giant door with the lock at the end of the Ark can be opened by attacking it with the Key Sword. The room contains the Beholder.
- Sherbert and Beholder can be found within the Animal Ark.
- There are still a few empty slots after you've found every Animal Orb.
- There is also a trash can in the right corner of the ark that allows you to return your Animal Orb to its habitat within the Animal Ark.
- The name is most likely a reference to the biblical story of Noah's Ark.
- The music that plays in this sublevel is Spanish Waltz by Urbanus.