The Animal Ark is a boat quite similar to Noah's Ark where all of your animal orbs stay when they are found. It can be accessed by going to the blacksmith and then walking into the large boat to the left. Walking next to the chalkboard with a pet will cause that pet's effects to be displayed on the board. Walking next to the trash can with a pet will return it back to its spot (habitat).
Locations of Animal Orbs in the Ark Edit
Forest habitat Edit
Rock habitat Edit
Swamp habitat Edit
Grassland habitat Edit
Cozy habitat Edit
The Animal Ark- All Animals EditDestroyer
See also Edit
- The Animal Ark is also known as the Stable.
- Sherbert and Beholder are hidden Animal Orbs in the Animal Ark. They both have different methods of being unlocked.
- There are still a few empty slots after you've found every Animal Orb. Possible animals may be put in the game in a future update.
- The giant door with the lock at the end of the Ark CAN be opened by attacking it with the Key Sword which can be found in the full moon level. Inside is the Beholder.
- It is possible to reach Sherbert without Magic Jump by attacking the door (X,X,Y) repeatedly.
- It is possible to have 2 Sherberts in the animal ark. To do this you must make sure you have Sherbert and he is in his habitat. Then go to where you found Sherbert and a second Sherbert should be there. Then hit yourself high enough to get the second Sherbert then that's it. Two Sherberts!