All You Can Quaff was a mini game in which the player repeatedly alternates between pressing the "X" and "Y" buttons to eat whatever food is in front of him/her. The mini game has since been removed in Castle Crashers Remastered.
Then the player would press the "A" button to ring a bell, which would summon a new plate of food.
A flag is shown behind each player to mark how many plates of food have been eaten. The further up the flag is, the closer the player is to winning.
- CPU players will be either Barbarians or Gray Knights.
- The eating speed of the Barbarians/Gray Knights would be randomized every game, but it appears that on average Barbarians would have a faster eating speed.
- Winning 20 All You Can Quaff online matches would get you the Glork Achievement/Trophy. This was a Xbox & Steam exclusive minigame.
- It is similar to an Alien Hominid minigame called All You Can Eat.
- On the PS3 version, there is a volleyball game instead of All You Can Quaff.
- The foods you eat are cacti, pears, cherries, apples, bananas and turkey legs.
- This minigame was removed in the Castle Crashers Remastered update and replaced with Back Off Barbarian.