|Unlock Method||Buy Alien Hominid HD and obtain an achievement or complete the Alien Ship Level (PS3 and PC only)|
|Starting Weapon||Alien Ray Gun|
|Basic Magic||Beam Gun Blast|
|Projectile Magic||Beam Shot|
|Magic Jump||Beam Jump|
|Health||incredibly low, about 1~2 hp|
|Insane Health||about 10~15|
The Alien is an enemy and an unlockable character in Castle Crashers.
The Alien Hominids are a magic projectile enemy with extremely low health. The Alien is unlocked after getting at least one achievement in Alien Hominid HD in the 360 version. In the PS3 and PC version, the Alien Hominid character is unlocked after completing the Desert UFO level. They are unable to change their weapons, but their gun fires three times as fast as a normal character.
"Wide Beam Shot"
Damage: Base Splash
Fires a wide orange continuous ball of energy with his gun. Can hit multiple enemies if bunched together. Can be fired 3x as often as other Splash spells while on the ground. Causes burn damage.
Fires a small yellow ball of energy with his beam gun. Can be fired 3x as often as other Projectile spells while on the ground.
Damage: Base Jump
Bright cylindrical light beam comes down and pulls him up, as if his ship is transporting him up.
These enhanced powers make up for the fact he can't change weapons. If you are a magic lover, pick him. If you like powerful weapons, this might not be the guy for you.
- Alien is the only character that can cast at a faster rate than normal. Also, Alien is the only character who can't change weapons.
- Apparently as a homage to the original game, the Alien Hominid enemies are only defeated with one hit, an obvious nod to the game he came from where he can only be shot once and dies. The same stays true here, as a single blow from any weapon at any level will instantly kill one of these enemies because they have 1 HP.
- The Playable Character shield resembles a grenade, possibly another link to the game Alien Hominid HD, where the main character can throw grenades as a weapon.
- The Beefy alien appears in a jail cell of the alien ship. The alien escapes soon after it is freed, and he is presumably captured by area 51 in Alien Hominid HD.
- Normally when using magic it shows him shooting his gun, however when out of beam energy he moves his hand like any other character.
- During the Necromancer fight, he ressurects an Alien Hominid that takes more than one hit to kill, as normal Aliens take only one hit to kill and only have 1 HP.
- Alien Hominid cannot change his weapon. This may be because he only uses his ray gun in Alien Hominid HD but he can change abilities of his gun in Alien Homind HD, unlike Castle Crashers.
- The alien hominids are effectively killed by BiPolar Bear because they will attack anything with less than 11 HP left.
- Alien Hominid has a "Plumber's Crack." This can be seen when throwing an enemy and at the very beginning of Desert Chase where a dead Alien is in front of the wreckage.