|Starting Weapon||Alien Gun|
|Splash Attack||Charge Shot|
|Magic Projectile||Small Laser|
|Magic Jump||Tractor Beam|
|Unlock Method|| Get one achievement in Alien Hominid HD (360)
Complete the Alien Ship level (PS3, PC)
|Health||0 (1) HP|
|Insane Health||0 (1) HP|
Alien's specialties are damage over time, extreme knockback, crowd clearing, and accelerated magic cast speed.
The aliens behave differently from the rest of the characters as they don't have any basic melee attacks. Instead, their main form of attack is by shooting their ray guns, which would make them some kind of magic projectile users only.
Another difference is that they have extremely low health (only 0 HP, which translates to 1), so they rely more on attacking in numbers to try to overwhelm their enemies.
- Xbox 360: Get at least one achievement in Alien Hominid HD.
- PS3 / PC: Complete the Alien Ship level.
Note: Splash Attack and Magic Projectile can be fired 3x faster than normal
- Alien is the only character that can cast magic at a faster rate than normal (three times faster).
- Alien is the only character who can't change weapons.
- BiPolar Bear will ignore aliens because he attacks enemies with less than 11 HP (or bosses with less than 11%), but Aliens have 0 HP, which makes his AI consider them already dead.
- Alien's enhanced magic powers make up for the fact that it can't change weapons. If you're a magic user, pick it. If you like powerful weapons, this might not be the best character for you.
- Its inability to change weapons may be because it only uses his ray gun in Alien Hominid HD, although it can change the abilities of its gun in that game.
- Apparently as a homage to the original game, aliens are only defeated with one hit, an obvious nod to the game it came from, where it can only be shot once and then it dies. The same stays true here, as a single blow from any weapon at any level will instantly kill them because they only have 0 HP (which is considered 1).
- The "Playable Character" shield resembles a grenade, possibly another link to the game Alien Hominid HD, where the main character can throw grenades as a weapon.
- The alien prisoner who appears in a jail cell in Alien Ship, and who escapes soon after he is freed, is presumably captured by Area 51 in Alien Hominid HD.
- When Alien uses his magic, he's portrayed as shooting his ray gun, however, when he runs out mana, he will move his hand like any other character.
- Necromancer will resurrect an alien who can take more than one hit to kill and has enhanced speed.
- Alien has a "plumber's crack". This can be seen when throwing an enemy, right as you're coming off the top of a ladder, and at the very beginning of Desert Chase, where a dead alien is in front of the wreckage.
- Alien is a B Rank character