The Alien Gun is unlocked after unlocking the Alien after beating the Alien Ship level. This weapon is the only weapon that Alien players can use. The Alien Gun has been given a buff where it has a chance of engulfing the enemies in flames.
- The Alien Gun, along with the Candlestick and Demon Sword, are the only weapons in the entire game with a Fire chance.
- The Alien Gun was moved to Group 1.
- In the original versions of Castle Crashers, the Alien Gun was in Group 7.
- In context, being a Magic hybrid with having both Non-Elemental and Fire capabilities for Alien, copies what the Alien was in the game that he was introduced in.
- The Alien Gun takes on its "stored" form when equipped, replacing the older appearance of the weapon when equipped.
See also Edit
The Alien Gun is unlocked after unlocking the Alien by getting one achievement in Alien Hominid HD and completing the Home Castle and Castle Keep levels to keep it forever; on the XBLA version. In the PS3 version, the Alien Gun is unlocked after unlocking the Alien after beating the Alien Ship level. This weapon is the only weapon that Alien players can use.
- Before Title Update 1, in the XBLA version of the game, the Alien player could use a Pitchfork that could stick onto Alien for the rest of the game with no way to remove it. This also rendered the Alien Gun unobtainable, or at least unusable by the Alien player.
- In game, the Alien Gun's stats only show +0 Strength.