Here you'll hop onto a deer and flee to the right while being chased by the Giant Troll. Try to stay in the middle of the screen, both horizontally and vertically. Watch carefully for incoming logs to jump over. Eventually you'll start passing through doorways. The first few are in the middle but they soon begin appearing both to the top and bottom. Try to follow the pooping deer and watch for the light that passes through the door frames as an indication to where each door is. Make it to the end and you'll head for safety in a river.
- The music that plays during this short level is called -techok- (fixed) by Waterflame.
- If two or more people are playing, one of the players might ride on the Pooping Deer seen in the Thieves' Forest.
- If you follow the deer, they will lead you through all the door frames.
- If you have an Animal Orb, it shakes upon seeing the Giant Troll, due to fear.
- Make sure to look a shining light. It indicates where the next opening of the next wall will be.
- If you can make it through this little "obstacle" course without hitting anything, you'll unlock the achievement/trophy Deer Trainer.
- You can swing your sword during this level while on the Deer. Also you can shoot your Bow and Arrows while on the Deer, but your character regardless of Agility level will fire them at a slow rate.